Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone who has got a Boots pregnancy test AND the instructions...please tell me what this result means.....

(14 Posts)
2point4kids Wed 15-Oct-08 11:52:21

Cant find the instructions!!!!!!

One horizontal line in the first square window and one vertical line in the second round window

What does it mean please????

misdee Wed 15-Oct-08 11:53:54

is it a +/- one?

does it look like this -/| ? is so, i think its negative

2point4kids Wed 15-Oct-08 12:36:55

I'm not sure what type it is to be honest.

Negative is good though smile

chequersandchess Wed 15-Oct-08 12:40:12

I've done this with a boots one before!!! I'm almost 100% sure you need a cross in one window for it to be positive.

They are a bugger!!

Jools1 Wed 15-Oct-08 12:42:15

I bought a Boots one recently and it was a + / - one - really really hard to read. I would never ever try one of those again.

Sounds like it is a negative.

EnchantedWithEdwardCullen Wed 15-Oct-08 12:42:27

if its a + / - one its megative as the line is ----- horizontal.

If its one of the ones where 'one line is neg' '2 lines are positive' but I DON'T think its one of those as the + result is usually 2 vertical lines.

not one horizontal.

I would say 99% sure negative.

SnoopDog Wed 15-Oct-08 12:44:13

this says otherwise

SnoopDog Wed 15-Oct-08 12:44:53

Each test is wrapped separately in foil and when unwrapped looks similar to a pen with a cap at one end and a slightly flattened, conveniently thumb-shaped grip at the other end. It’s made of white plastic and is about the size of a tube of mascara. In the middle of the stick are the two windows, one being the “control” window to show the test has worked, and the other the one where your result will show. The stick is clearly marked with the results you would expect to see for a positive or negative result. A positive test will show a blue line in both windows, a negative one will only show a line in the “control” window.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

chequersandchess Wed 15-Oct-08 12:46:15

I cannot believe that woman took that much time to review a pregnancy test.

SnoopDog Wed 15-Oct-08 12:46:23

one blue line you’re not pregnant, two blue lines and you are.

are there more than one type of test avalible?

2point4kids Wed 15-Oct-08 12:47:58

Its a single vertical line in the test box so sounds like its negative to me smile

SnoopDog Wed 15-Oct-08 12:48:22

who me chequers? or the web site review?

i just googled, cut and pasted, trying to be helpful,

i do think there must be more than one type as there are different answers on here

chequersandchess Wed 15-Oct-08 12:51:19

No, not you snoop - the woman who reviewed it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now