I feel in limbo waiting and i'm very impatient grin
14 days and counting ...
14 days and counting ...
14 days and counting ...
(mantra)

yellowflowers Wed 15-Oct-08 10:27:53

I hate the 2 weeks after period more...

feeble Wed 15-Oct-08 22:02:28

Never thought of it like that before.hmm That makes the next couple of weeks more positive because i might be - thanks!

ClaireDeLoon Wed 15-Oct-08 22:04:12

I hate every aspect of ttc

sammysam Thu 16-Oct-08 08:32:11

.....with a passion sad

I'm starting to hate the whole process!
2 weeks after period are ok because at least you can relax a little and keep eyes open for ov-and if in doubt just BD away anyway, whereas the 2ww is am i, aren't i? AF symptom? BFP symptom? Then huge dissapointment sad and also all the nasty hormones building to that point turning me into a right moody cow blush

LullyMummaOfOne Thu 16-Oct-08 10:28:02

Snap ClaireDeLoon & SammySam i'm also starting to hate the whole TTC thing. I wish i could have a nice suprise one month just like i did with my DS (he wasnt planned but was a pleasent suprise)

MY AF is due tomorrow and i have a feeling that she will arrive so the 2WW is almost over for me!

sammysam Thu 16-Oct-08 12:12:39

lully-my dd was unplanned but a lovely surprise as well grin

So this is our first time ttc-about 7 months and counting sad

AF due at the weekend but feel like it will start at any moment sad but at least the 2ww will be over i suppose.

LullyMummaOfOne Thu 16-Oct-08 12:49:43

I think the stress of TTC can add to the pressure and each month is gets harder. Especailly when friends & Family keep sharing their good news.

I had a MC is july so each step closer still seems so far away. I promised myself not to ger obsessed with this TTC malarky but now i have found myself with OV test sticks & a batch of PG tests ready to go for each month!

Goodl luck Sammy, my AF also just seems to be around the corner. Im a moody old cow which is a normal sign for me!

feeble Thu 16-Oct-08 22:03:00

There is a lot hanging on this for me as hubby is not too sure about ttc so it may give him time to change his mind if I am not preg this month sad. Guess thats why I am more stressed about it this time round.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now