Talk

Advanced search

CONFUSED THINK IM PREGNANT NEED HELP

(36 Posts)
debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:06:45

* hello* I wonder if anyone can help me please ive been having weird cycles since last july but this time 25th jan i came on but it was lighter than usual then i had my period again on the 10th feb but only bled 4 2 days.Round about this time i had to take the week off work feeling tired sick and dizzy and thought i was coming down with something but never did.I have now got throbbing breasts and nipples that keeps coming on but not like when your premenstrual feels like its inside they dont hurt to the touch and my nipples itch anyone offering me advice it would be well and truly appreciated as me and my hubby have been trying since may

mummytosteven Tue 01-Mar-05 22:07:17

have you done a test yet?

Niddlynono Tue 01-Mar-05 22:10:25

Send hubby out to buy a test right now. My boobs were the first sign that I was pregnant.

Fingers crossed for you.

I'm very jealous - I want to be pregnant again!

singsong Tue 01-Mar-05 22:12:32

How different was this bleed compared to your normal period? It is possible you could be pregnant as many women do have light bleeding in early preg for a whole list of reasons. The only way to know for sure is to do a test.

singsong Tue 01-Mar-05 22:14:03

Sorry just read your response on the other thread. I would say go ahead and do the test, you’ll only keep thinking about it if you don’t.

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:16:33

No not done a test yet too scared cant take the disappointment got one here all ready but my boobs are a different pain than when im premenstrual is that how it is? as this would be our first and i really dont know that much about pregnancy.

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:20:07

i thought implantation bleeding was only spotting though?

pinkdiamond Tue 01-Mar-05 22:20:51

Message withdrawn

pinkdiamond Tue 01-Mar-05 22:22:05

Message withdrawn

mummytosteven Tue 01-Mar-05 22:22:15

implantation bleeding is not necessarily only spotting. or bleeding could be a threatened miscarriage - a threatened miscarriage isn't anything too scary - probably best not to do anything massively strenuous till it settles, but normal daily activities/going to work are fine.

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:22:21

Too scared not of being pregnant of not being pregnant.

Helsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:23:07

Yep, only one way to find out good luck!

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:23:43

i was told last year at the hospital that i had had a bio chemical pregnancy.

Helsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:24:01

sorry, crossed posts but better to know one way or the other, maybe?

mummytosteven Tue 01-Mar-05 22:24:30

you best had find out a yes or no answer as by the sounds of things you've not had proper cycles since around xmas - so could be as much as coming up to 3 months PG, so should be going for scan/blood tests soon

pinkdiamond Tue 01-Mar-05 22:25:57

Message withdrawn

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:26:41

I know cry thinking about it though xx

pinkdiamond Tue 01-Mar-05 22:27:33

Message withdrawn

singsong Tue 01-Mar-05 22:28:52

There are many reasons why women bleed in early pregnancy. Implantation is just one of them. Some women bleed at the time their period would have been due in early pregnancy. Local bleeding from the cervix due to hormonal changes is another cause. Of course miscarriage is one other possible cause and with the information you have told us it is certainly possible that you are not pregnant and that this strange bleeding pattern is connected to your ‘weird cycles’ that you say you have been experiencing.

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:29:13

Thank you for your kind words pink i will do how many times this week ive pulled out the test and peed in the bottle then thought again and flushed it away xx

pinkdiamond Tue 01-Mar-05 22:32:04

Message withdrawn

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:32:05

always gone over 20 days though singsong never 12 days.

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:33:02

very hard pink very.x

singsong Tue 01-Mar-05 22:35:04

All the more reason to do the test IMO debbsy, if something is different from your norm then you never know. I have my fingers crossed for you that you get the result you want. Good luck

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:36:59

Thank you singsong

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now