Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The Deanna-plan : I am starting the plan this month... please can I have any positive stories of its success

(10 Posts)
C1NDY Fri 03-Oct-08 10:54:40

I am starting the plan this month. Just waiting for my AF, as soon as it comes my DH will not know what hit him!! Please let me know your success stories so that I will be in a positive frame of mind.

C1NDY Tue 07-Oct-08 13:06:20

After my mc... my AF has finally arrived so on Monday the 8th I will be starting the Deanne plan!! yipee, here's fingers crossed that I will get everything completed.

pinkspook Tue 07-Oct-08 18:14:48

What is the Deanne plan??!

ray81 Tue 07-Oct-08 18:16:27

Ditto what is the Deanne Plan???!!!

C1NDY Tue 07-Oct-08 20:58:01

The Deanne Plan is when the Sperm meets the Egg... here try this link http://www.pregnancyloss.info/spermmeets_eggplan.htm

Its a quick way to get pregnant, for those that do not have a fertility problem

C1NDY Tue 07-Oct-08 20:59:24

I am starting the plan on Monday and wanted to know if anyone has else tried it or if anyone else is thinking of doing the plan?

C1NDY Tue 07-Oct-08 21:04:46

The short method of the Plan:-
The Plan

Short Version:

"Try" every other night starting Day 8
Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
Skip one night, then do one last "try"
Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.
Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.

ray81 Wed 08-Oct-08 12:47:54

Hey i think i might try this if the clomid hasnt worked. sounds like a good plan.

Just waiting for AF to arrive am on CD27 but have normal 30-35 i ov on day 17 i think so wont have Af until next weds at the earliest.
God i realy hope this has worked dont know how much longer can so this without going mad.

Baby dust to all

beautifulgirls Wed 08-Oct-08 14:58:06

We used this with #1, though we were lucky in only taking 4 cycles to conceive and I really don't know if the plan helped us or not with that or if it was just our time to get lucky. We used the plan two of our four cycles including the one I got pg on. All I would say is that "trying" every other night especially if you tend to ovulate a bit later in your cycles does become a total chore. With #2 I used OPK's to try and avoid that "chore" feeling, and for me they worked well for us. I know though they are not as useful for everyone though.
Good luck to everyone who is trying on the plan or otherwise.

C1NDY Wed 08-Oct-08 15:12:38

Hi Beuatifulgirl and Ray... I am starting the plan on Monday. I had a miscarriage in August, so want to start straight away. Found this on another chatline and quite a few of the girls became pg on trying it. So I am giving it a go. DH will not know what hit him, but he is committed plan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now