Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

thread61929

(10 Posts)
debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 19:45:28

* hello* this may sound very strange but has anyone ever experienced symptoms of pregnancy after having a lighter period than normal then for their breasts starting to hurt but not like when your pre menstrual like a throb round ur nipple area and round the top by your armpit driving myself mad dont want to test even though got one in the house cant take the disappointment.Also not last week but week b4 had to take week off work had no energy felt sick and dizzy,felt like i was coming down with something but never did pleeease help me Debbsyxx

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 21:04:46

Is there anyone hear i can talk? to i need advice please.

dabihp Tue 01-Mar-05 21:18:24

how light a period? Are u sure it wasnt implantation bleeding?

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 21:42:53

It was red blood but only used 3 tampons and only 4 2 days

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 21:47:16

but the last time we were intimate was the 29th jan which when i had this bleed it would take me to spot on the 12th day if i have conceived.

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 21:52:29

Are you there Dab

anchovies Tue 01-Mar-05 21:56:36

Perhaps you should either do a test or go to the docs?

Your thread has no title so its a bit hard to see, perhaps post it again with a title and someone else will be able to help more?

singsong Tue 01-Mar-05 22:03:18

Have you been ttc or using contraception? There is always a chance you could be pregnant but obviously it is a higher chance if you have been ttc. Many women bleed in early pregnancy for a whole list of reasons (including implantation). How heavy and how long are your normal periods? What I mean is was this one very different from the norm?

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:10:15

singsong it was lighter my periods have been up the wall since july im normally round the 20 to 25 day mark and can sometimes go to 28days but not very often.I just feel weird very strange already got a test at home too scared to do it cant take the disappointment.

debbsy Tue 01-Mar-05 22:11:38

thanks anchovies ive just posted again with a title

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now