Talk

Advanced search

Blurry eyes on Clomid

(4 Posts)
Vix67 Wed 01-Oct-08 11:59:01

Hi,

I have been taking for the last 3 months, just finished my last tabket for this month yesterday.
Today I have started to get fuzzy/blurry eyes and feel like im getting a headache. I am just a bit concerned because the doctor stressed if I get flashing in the eyes I will need to stop clomid altogether.

Im not sure if this bluriness / headaches is the same thing??

Has anyone had any experience with this?? Any help would be much appreciated.

I really dont want to stop taking clomid, as it has helped me ovulate and now just need a BFP!!

Thanks x

fruitbowl Fri 03-Oct-08 22:18:31

just seen this. Please get it checked out asap. Was reading up on clomid last night (as am being referred for treatment) and blurry vision was def one of the symptoms to get checked out.

Fingers crossed it's nothing serious. Let us know how you get on. x

Vix67 Sat 04-Oct-08 11:35:21

Thanks fruitbowl , it only happened for one day, but i am def going to go to the doc to have a chat before i start the next round!!

Good luck on your baby journey, hope everything goes well!! xx

pinkie08 Sat 04-Oct-08 14:46:56

hi am on last few days of first clomid cycle and was hoping i would be one of those lucky ones where it worked first time but def. feel like af is on its way. My side effects werent too bad felt very low when taking them and had horrid night sweats

hope you are feeling betterxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now