Talk

Advanced search

2 negatives but almost hurled in tesco's

(12 Posts)
elmoandella Sun 28-Sep-08 13:48:11

got negative cd28 and cd37.

wasn't trying for pg. but mentionned to doctor when i went to check out dd ear infection.

she said wait 2 weeks. do another. then make an appointment if still missing. had colposcopy treatment a few month ago, so was worried it was something to do with that making preiod go awol.but she says that highly more likely.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

who thinks i should test sooner.

specially since i have had some pg symtoms this week. and almost threw up over fish counter of teco's. and dp was going on about tripe again. even the thought made be wanna hurl.

and just generally wanting to throw up all day.

i did have some weightwatchers wine last night for first time to try out. perhaps it doesn't agree with my tum

please please please all confer its the wine.

belgo Sun 28-Sep-08 13:49:25

what cd are you on now? I think you need to find out one way or the other, with a digital test maybe.

TotalChaos Sun 28-Sep-08 13:50:28

I think you are unlikely to get a false negative once your period is a week late. I would do another test in a week.

elmoandella Sun 28-Sep-08 13:51:13

first test was tesco own. second was digital.

i'm searching through old threads. i hear clear blue digital aren't actually any better.
boots own brand aparently show up lower levels of hormones.

can anyone confirm this

elmoandella Sun 28-Sep-08 13:52:32

maybe i got this cd things wrong. i'm cd45, 2 weeks and 4 days overdue my period

TotalChaos Sun 28-Sep-08 13:52:34

Boots own brand are way better than GP own tests - clear as bell line immediately on Boots own, then next day a faint line on GP test. not sure what the most sensitive test is - I would ask on TTC board (but leave out the please all confer its the wine bit!)

belgo Sun 28-Sep-08 13:52:36

I don't know which test is best, but if you are a week late, I agree with Totalchaos, you should get a reliable result.

elmoandella Sun 28-Sep-08 13:54:32

i asked doctor when i was 2 weeks late. coz i thought 2 tests by then negative would be certain. but she said aparently not.

elmoandella Sun 28-Sep-08 13:55:02

whats ttc board.

TotalChaos Sun 28-Sep-08 13:56:30

oh sorry, thought there was a separate trying to conceive board on here, but there isn't.

elmoandella Sun 28-Sep-08 14:01:05

found a ttc thread. i've asked them about tests.

mags98 Sun 28-Sep-08 15:47:04

There is a seperate board, it is called 'conception'.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now