Talk

Advanced search

Clomid & Agnus Castus

(3 Posts)
flynn1984 Fri 26-Sep-08 13:40:01

Hiya,

I hope someone can help me.
I have been on Clomid for 4 cycles now and about to start on 100mg of Clomid, however for the 4 cycles I have not shown ovulation. I was thinking of starting to use Agnus Castus to help with this.
I was wondering if someone could advise if it is ok to use Agnus Castus along with Clomid?

Thanks,
Laura

AttilaTheMeerkat Fri 26-Sep-08 13:44:27

Hi Laura,

Would not use these two together at all.

Do you have a diagnosis of the underlying problem?. If for instance PCOS has been diagnosed, clomid is not always the treatment of choice (some women with PCOS can and do become clomid resistant).

If you are currently under the care of a gynae I would start asking questions about alternative treatment options in the event clomid is unsuccessful.

flynn1984 Fri 26-Sep-08 14:06:54

Hi Attila,

Went to docs on Tuesday and have been told I do not have PCOS or endimetriosis (excuse spelling) so they do not know what is causing the infertility problems I am having.
Waiting to see my consultant on 13th oct so hopefully he'll be able to advise of other treatments...

thanks for your help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now