Talk

Advanced search

Can someone please SLAP me?

(8 Posts)
Thandeka Wed 24-Sep-08 18:30:02

I really need a slap. I am obsessed already!

I'm 27 and got married almost 2 months ago. DH and I had talked vaguely about starting to try at Christmas but were probably going to leave it a year. Anyhow for some reason on my birthday he decides today was the day and we started trying (fine with me, totally unexpected though!) so now I am TTC#1 and on cycle one and already I am a NUTTER.

I am 10 DPO and up until now have had promising symptoms (mainly stich like pain, sore boobs, more recently sensitivity to smells and today I felt really nauseous to the point I thought I was going to throw up) so I couldn't wait any longer and took a test which of course was a BFN. Now tonight I am sat here with the worst PMT mood on- feeling ridiculously tired and teary so sure AF will be here at the weekend as due.

IT IS SOOOOOO STUPID. All of my symptoms are probably in my head (I didn't even know smell was a symtom til I was reading MN and lo and behold next day I am freaking out at smells!). Its like I have turned into the worst caricature of myself already and I hate it! It really doesn't help I teach childcare and sex ed and I really know my body- have been doing NFP for years so I have ovulation down to an art! (We BD'd so much before after and during Ov that my egg probably drowned in semen! -TMI!)

Ok so my pathethic grumpy rant over.

Now a slap please

(or a "you're young, its your first cycle, stop being a silly bitch" would also help!)

VickyJane77 Wed 24-Sep-08 18:36:49

You're not silly, just excited, and so you should be xxx

Urm.
I had TERRIBLE PMT and stomach pains each time I was pg.
Urm
You could be pg. You could NOT be pg. Who knows.
<slap>
<hopeful punch>

Thandeka Wed 24-Sep-08 18:42:18

Aww thankyou guys, you made me smile and thats a good thing! I think stopping reading all the forums would help reduce the obsession- but nah- in the absence of caffiene and alcohol and girl has to have some vices!
xxx

How you doing VickyJane77? You're two days ahead of me weren't you? Fingerts firmly crosed makingf itr diffecult to typer

Thandeka Wed 24-Sep-08 18:42:49

Aww thankyou guys, you made me smile and thats a good thing! I think stopping reading all the forums would help reduce the obsession- but nah- in the absence of caffiene and alcohol and girl has to have some vices!
xxx

How you doing VickyJane77? You're two days ahead of me weren't you? Fingerts firmly crosed makingf itr diffecult to typer

Thandeka Wed 24-Sep-08 18:44:28

oops double posted. sorry!

VickyJane77 Wed 24-Sep-08 18:51:12

I'm fine thanks, the spotting and cramps from yesterday seem to have gone, so hopes are picking up a little. I'm trying very hard not to test, I've got them on standby, ready to use Sat or Sun, I've not decided yet. I think my cycle is 31 days long, it was last month, and used to be before the coil was put in 5 years ago, but it was still settling down after MC in June.

Thandeka Sun 28-Sep-08 09:10:03

Okay have been slapped. Witch arrived this morning. Bah.

But hurrah means I can drink the endless free champagne at hubby's annual work do on the 10th!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now