Talk

Advanced search

anyone due on or around 28th?

(11 Posts)
LittleCheese Mon 22-Sep-08 13:53:59

Ok ive been lurking in the background and reading these threds for a little while now, everything sounds a little technical and very planned, so i feel i have little chance of a bfp as i havnt really planned anything.

DH and I agreed 2 months ago to ttc but havnt really planned this just thought it would happen like it did with dd.

Just wondered if anyone else was hoping for a bfp at the end of the week like me, or if anyonehas any advice on where i can look for advice on how to acctually plan conception.

funkybumps Mon 22-Sep-08 14:00:52

Hi, yes I'm due on the 27th or 28th depending on which cycle length I'm on this month. We are ttc baby no. 2. We already have a DD.
I haven't got so far as to chart temps or anything yet but am starting to get the hang of checking CM, although not really necessary for me as I know I always ovulate 14 days before my next period.

LittleCheese Mon 22-Sep-08 14:05:01

hi FB I dont have a clue when i ovulate although i do know i have a 29 day cycle, im guessing ill ovulate around halfway through the cycle?

how old is your DD are you hopful this month? Im pretty sure I wont be, how long have you been ttc?

funkybumps Mon 22-Sep-08 14:11:14

Hi, my DD is 5 so would like another one before the age gap gets too big if poss smile
We started trying in August so this will be our 2nd cycle of ttc. I am hopeful but kind of know I'm going to be disappointed again like I was last month. Never mind. Gotta keep trying !!

As for ovulating, most women OV 14 days before their period so in your case you prob ovulated around 14/15th. Although this is the basics that I'm working on. There are some pros on here who chart their temps, cervical mucus etc.. which give you a more accurate reading of when you're about to OV.

LittleCheese Mon 22-Sep-08 14:24:04

I keep being disappointed although its sily as we arnt exactly making the most effort ttc

when we had dd it was a complete surprise so none of this stress was felt, I have just signed up to fertility friend as it seems some people on here use that, thought if AF comes thsi week ill give the website a go for next month

funkybumps Mon 22-Sep-08 19:51:00

yeah I'm a member of FF although I don't really go on there much. I was the same with DD - she was a suprise so none of this pressure or charting the first time round.

Keep positive and lets hope this month we'll both get our BFP !!

LittleCheese Tue 23-Sep-08 20:37:29

Hi Fb hows it going today? any sign of AF?

funkybumps Wed 24-Sep-08 10:07:06

No sign yet but have got the usual sore boobs. Just want it to be the weekend so I can find out. The 2ww is driving me mad this month !

LittleCheese Thu 25-Sep-08 09:28:27

It doesnt bother me at the begining of the 2ww its sort of towards the end where af is iminent i really want to test but then i think to my self just two more days till im late so i may as well wait and possibly save myself the £6 the test costs

LittleCheese Thu 25-Sep-08 20:27:09

well af arrived today so will start charting properly as soon as my new thermometer arrives and keep my fingers crossed for BFP 23rd October good luck FB

funkybumps Fri 26-Sep-08 11:49:44

Sorry to hear your AF has arrived but glad to see you're looking forward to the month ahead.

Good luck and I'll be crossing my fingers for you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now