Talk

Advanced search

Im soooo CONFUSED!!!! Help!!

(10 Posts)
shazza03 Sun 21-Sep-08 16:26:44

Okay im so confused and i really hope someone will help!!!

I had a miscarrage a few months ago (july) and i had a normal period in August i have no idea of the date but in september 8th i had what i thought was my period but it only lasted for 1Day, it was heavyish but then stopped by the next day, i took 3 pregnancy tests but they all came up negative on the 10th and 11th...But now i feel sick, got sore breasts, and im sleeping all the time when im not at work for e.g last night i went to bed at 4.30pm and woke up at half 10pm then a hour later i went back to bed and slept for another 12 hours, im needing he toilet all the time aswell....I just dont get it!!! HELP!!!!!!!

fransmom Sun 21-Sep-08 16:29:44

am not sure what to say apart from get yourself down the docs asap , explain everything to them and see how it goes from there. good luck xx

MsG Sun 21-Sep-08 16:34:25

I agree, get to the docs and explain all this. Can you go tomorrow?

xx

shazza03 Sun 21-Sep-08 16:40:04

I cant tomorrow ive got work my next day off isnt untill a week on thursday so will have to book it for then! Ive got other symptoms aswell but i thought they were just in my head but i suppose i dont think that now because i just went out to the car and went all light headed and nearly fell over it was so strange...... x

MsG Sun 21-Sep-08 16:41:50

I'd take time off work and get to the docs - you can't wait till a week on Thursday! Are you worried about having too much time off sick?

Perhaps you could phone your GP's surgery tomorrow at least and maybe talk to a doctor. xx

Sallyallyally Sun 21-Sep-08 16:43:09

Personally I would try another pregnancy test...and negative or positive, arrange that doctors appointment. Take care. xx

shazza03 Sun 21-Sep-08 16:45:42

Yeah even when i went through my miscarrage i didnt take time off work! I hate letting people down...Ill have to see if i can book a emergency holiday....This is horrible i hae not being incontrol of my body lol xx

mummy2olivia Sun 21-Sep-08 16:48:41

Take another test- if the bleeding on the 8th was an implantation bleed, the hormones can take up to a week to show on a test from implantation. so should show by now. Then see the Dr from there. But I reckon a test by now should give a very true result.

shazza03 Sun 21-Sep-08 16:57:57

Yeah ill get another test tonight and do it in the morning....will let you all know...Thanks xx

fransmom Tue 23-Sep-08 09:10:37

(((((((((((((shazza03)))))))))))))))
hows you sweetheart? xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now