Talk

Advanced search

am i pregnant

(5 Posts)
Wishing Sat 20-Sep-08 12:11:25

Hello
I am totally new to this and very confused at the minute can anyone help??

I am terribly constipated and have been for 3 days solid - its so painful! im 2 days late now and usually quite regular! im exaushted so so tierd and emotional which isnt like me at all!! i have had a horrible metallic taste in my mouth for days and occassionally my boobs are a bit tender which i never get prior to my period. I have also had waves of nausea but convinced myslef this was my imagination! Negative test this morning and i dont know what to do! im so confused!

DeJaVous Sat 20-Sep-08 12:18:44

TBH it's impossible to say. Waiting around and not knowing is always a torment.

Try to leave testing again for as long as possible, if you can manage it. You could have ovulated later than you think or it might just be strange hormonal stuff.

This isn't much help, but all will become clear with time. Just try to put it out of your mind if you can at all (easier said than done, obviously)

Wishing Sat 20-Sep-08 12:21:57

Thank you! its much easier said than done - i did a cheap tescos own pregnancy test so im trying to tell myslef to leave it til monday and then do a more expensive one but monday seems ages away!!

DeJaVous Sat 20-Sep-08 12:41:06

A cheap test is as accurate as a more expensive one if your period is already late. You'd be far better off getting two tescos ones than one expensive one (IME re-testing is always necessary, whatever the result!). Expensive tests really are are a pointless waste of money unless you are a very early tester.

Hope you can manage to stay sane until Monday!

Wishing Sat 20-Sep-08 13:06:17

Thanks - im not very hopeful now, never mind i will just have to keep trying!! this is sooooo hard!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now