Talk

Advanced search

TTC #2 now implant has been removed!!

(4 Posts)
gemdangracie Wed 17-Sep-08 09:40:27

I had my implant removed a week ago today(at long last) so me and DH are TTC #2.grin

I know it was only a week ago it came out but I'm so impatient and wanting my AF to hurry up so then I know when to start using OV test kit!wink

Bit scared as I know a few people who had bleeding the day after they had theirs removed, but i recently heard a horror story in a 26 year old lady who has has her implant out for 4 years and still has had no AFshock

Did anyone fall straight away and how long did it take for your AF to return!

funkybumps Wed 17-Sep-08 17:49:49

hi, although I can't say I've experienced this situation myself, a friend of mine had her implant out and had her AF within a week and a half and a BFP the following month !!
Good luck wth ttc. We're also trying to conceive #2 and we're on our 2nd month so fingers crossed we'll both have some luck soon x

gemdangracie Wed 17-Sep-08 23:04:18

Thats good you TTC #2 also! Yeah Im hoping my newly pg frieng will give me some good vibes then ill send some to you.
Fingers crossed eh x

funkybumps Fri 19-Sep-08 11:43:22

yeah fingers crossed, I am 6 days PO so am hoping we caught it this month. Not holding out much hope though as I have a feeling we could be in this for the long haul as DH has low fertility. Never mind tho and good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now