Talk

Advanced search

AF due around 17th........anyone else waiting??

(5 Posts)
Ilovebeingamummy Mon 15-Sep-08 16:33:02

I think I am going mad....I have had increasing nausea over the last 4 days (worse in mornings but on and off all day, strange abdominal sensations (no idea how to describe) and extreme tiredness. But I am now on CD26 and have done a (very cheap ebay) test everyday for 6 days and sill -ve (I have no patience!)

Problem is this is our first month at TTC no.3 and I haven't been keeping proper track of last few cycles so I'm not exactly sure when is D day for AF... going slowly (quickly( nut ladies!

Is it possible to get 'morning' sickness before hormone level high enough to read +ve on test???

Ilovebeingamummy Mon 15-Sep-08 16:34:02

Also going for a wee a hundred times a day (sorry tmi!) and boiling at night too..

MsG Tue 16-Sep-08 01:55:20

Hiya,

Not sure. I was pregnant last year but miscarried at 10 weeks - I did feel some nausea before my AF was due, though, but I think it was just one day for a few hours. I'm sure it must be different for everyone.

I'm due on on the 20th but I keep thinking I've got symptoms, although I think to be honest I'm exaggerating them. I do feel nauseous occasionally and I keep waking up really sweating, and I have had some funny sensations in my womb too. I've been extrenely tired for a while, but I think from before when I could possibly have conceived. Also weeing a lot too. It seems a bit early for these to be PMT. But in my case they probably are!

I wish you all the best and hope you get a positive. Don't give up hope on the tests because I've heard of lots of people who didn't get a positive test until after their AF was due, including my friend who has a very young baby boy right now! x

Ilovebeingamummy Tue 16-Sep-08 10:36:21

Hi

Thanks so much for your post and sorry to hear about mc.

I'm CD 28 now and I guess no af so still staying positve although test today (6am!!) was -ve still.

Lots of babydust to you - fingers crossed for two bfps for us x

MsG Tue 16-Sep-08 13:56:54

The waiting is awful, isn't it? I'd do tests earlier but I wouldn't believe negative results anyway until I got my AF. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now