Talk

Advanced search

Implantation Bleed

(14 Posts)
mummynumnum Fri 12-Sep-08 20:09:49

been trying for baby and have started bleeding about 2weeks after last period and v early, which is unusual. did preg test the other day and negative, but wondered if it could be an implantation bleed. Are these spotting, or heavier, as it is not spotting, but not as heavy as period. Feel bit headachy and bit sick this afternoon.

mummynumnum Fri 12-Sep-08 20:52:27

Anyone??

wasabipeanut Sat 13-Sep-08 09:12:05

Is it 2 weeks after your period started or finished? If its the latter it might well be implantation but if 2 weeks from the start that just sounds too early.

You're too early for a test by the sound of it - at least another week to wait I'm afraid! There's a thread for those due around 18th September - you might want to join!

mummynumnum Sat 13-Sep-08 18:10:54

Two weeks after finished-did preg test-negative but perhaps too early. Still bleeding as well so nearly 2 days so not sure if that is too long for implantation bleed.

mummynumnum Sun 14-Sep-08 07:34:41

day 3 of poss period. Almost stopped, so trying not to get too excited but think may have been implantation bleed. When can I take a pg test again>

sarah76 Sun 14-Sep-08 11:32:19

It's really two weeks after you ovulate that you need to test. If you don't know when that is, go four weeks from the start date of your last period. This is assuming you have a 'normal' 28 day cycle and ovulate on day 14.

I'm seven weeks pg at the moment and I did have an implantation bleed. However, I only noticed when I wiped that there was bright pink blood, and that was 10dpo. I thought I was starting AF early, but it went away and on 14dpo I got the faintest of faint positives on an ultrasensitive test. The following day I got a positive on a clearblue digital.

Good luck!

mummynumnum Sun 14-Sep-08 17:10:25

def had funny taste in mouth day bleeding started-preg or madness
blush

glosgirl Mon 15-Sep-08 14:42:20

Hi everyone, i found out that i had had a missed m/c on the 14th July and had a d and c on the 16th. I had a period on the 17th August and started spotting pinkish blood yesterday (14/9/08) with some cramping low down in the abdomen. I am 1 week early for my period as am always between 30-32 days, this is really confusing and scary as i don't know whether its an early period or implantation bleeding - the spotting has become a little heavier overnight but has now decreased again and a little redder in appearance - its all very strange, has anyone had the same?

Glosgirl x

mummynumnum Mon 15-Sep-08 19:45:10

Sounds like implantation bleed from what have read on here. Hope it is and let me know how you get on.

glosgirl Tue 16-Sep-08 01:25:41

Thanx, i will x

glosgirl Tue 16-Sep-08 19:15:25

Aggghhh!!! Definitely a period - too much blood for implantation. x

mummynumnum Tue 16-Sep-08 19:41:26

Thats what I thought, but def have had moments of nausea!

Moogatron Wed 17-Sep-08 14:57:31

Hello, I'm new here. I know just what you mean. Period 8 days late, loads of v early pregnancy signs, really sore nipples, mild cramps, and some light pink discharge that I thought could be an implantation bleed. I am pretty sure my period arrived today as it seems the same as normal. I am really quite disapointed even though its early days for trying. My period has never been late before and I was convinced that I'd managed to 'fall' the first time. Am I rather sad?!

mummynumnum Wed 17-Sep-08 18:03:18

Not at all.

I think I am having a phantom pregnancy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now