Talk

Advanced search

loose bowels - am mortified!

(6 Posts)
redcheeked Thu 11-Sep-08 19:49:31

Have namechanged - you will see why in a sec! I poohed myself today. I thought it was a little fart that would come out sneakily and actually it was runny pooh. Luckily I was at home so straight in the washing machine and shower, but please tell me this could be a sign I conceived - would be the only thing that could make me feel better. Am 6 dpo I think

ellideb Thu 11-Sep-08 19:52:33

Poor you! It could be because I had loose bowels very early on, before the test came up positive. When I mentioned it to the doctor he nodded knowingly so it does happen. Fingers crossed for you and good luck!

lulumama Thu 11-Sep-08 19:54:40

it is more likely a sign of a tummy bug. at 6 dpo, it is very , very , very early to get any signs of anything pregnancy related.

hopefulnicci Thu 11-Sep-08 20:01:10

I think it can be a sign, at least i'm hoping so!! as i've been experiencing loose BM's over the last 4 days (which is very unlike me). I'm just getting faint positives now at ?19dpo wishing u and myself lots of luck

HairyToe Thu 11-Sep-08 20:02:54

With all my pregnancues I had to run to the toilet first thing every morning - sometimes in the early hours. I joked that I never have morning sickness, only morning diahrroea.

Have to agree that 6 dpo seems a bit early for these sort of symptoms though. Mine came on around 6 weeks or so.

I always have 'bad toilets' blush when I have my period as well!

redcheeked Thu 11-Sep-08 20:15:46

I get constipated when I get my period. Thanks for not pointing at me and laughing! Here's hopinh, for me and for you hopefulnicci x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now