We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had a bfn on day af was due and went on to get a bfp?

(11 Posts)
PussinJimmyChoos Wed 10-Sep-08 21:39:59

Af due today (CD 28). No sign whatsoever - not even feeling hot, like I usually do. However, all tests up to now have been bfn but I haven't used fmu....

Am fasting Ramadan so could account for delay in period??

PussinJimmyChoos Thu 11-Sep-08 10:09:06

Did fmu test this am but still bfn...now on cd29...what is going on?!!

poppy34 Thu 11-Sep-08 10:11:55

could be ramadan or also fact you're bit anxious...are you usually dead regular? I find I can be a day or two out so could be that

poppy34 Thu 11-Sep-08 10:12:48

and to answer your question wasn't bfn..but was a I think is a bfp but can't really be sure..and was still like that for a few days - but obviously bfp as the result sitting looking at me now

PussinJimmyChoos Thu 11-Sep-08 10:13:12

Only had two periods since coming off the pill - both CD 27....its doing my bloody head in!

ForeverOptimistic Thu 11-Sep-08 10:13:14

Yes when I was pregnant with ds I tested negative on day 30 but was pregnant.

poppy34 Thu 11-Sep-08 10:13:43

could well be cycles...mine increased in length over few months I came off pill

PussinJimmyChoos Thu 11-Sep-08 12:02:45

Mm..it is only CD29 so perhaps cycle is just out....but the last period (wasn't ttc that cycle) was clockwork and when TTC DS, was the same also...

Am getting a bit tired of the knicker checking. If I am not pg, then just bring on the bloody period (no pun intended!)

MrsMattie Thu 11-Sep-08 12:05:05

Took me more than a week after AF was due to get a BFP with my first pregnancy, and even then it was incredibly faint. DS is now 3 yrs old smile

PussinJimmyChoos Thu 11-Sep-08 12:17:33

Oooh MrsMattie - that's positive (hah!!)....with DS, I had to BFN and only had a BFP about 4 days after AF was due and 3 days or so after an implantation bleed...

I'm all over the place atm....one minute I think ok, its just your cycle and another part of me is what if? Its only the first month of ttc though so its hardly likely. The test I used this am was a Superdrug test 4 days before period due type and its very sensive...10 something or another so I'm thinking well, if was pg, it should have at least picked SOMETHING up! But not even a faint line!

PussinJimmyChoos Thu 11-Sep-08 12:18:07

two bfn rather

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now