Talk

Advanced search

Faint positive - is this commonly a mistake??

(7 Posts)
FlippingFlip Wed 10-Sep-08 16:52:48

....or is a line a line?
I know it would be early days and i should have waited til morning for a more accurate reading but I couldn't <weak>
I will do another tmro am, but I just need some reassurance, in a bit of a state here.
Test said line can appear from 1 minute but to wait til 3-4 mins for a proper reading and a faint, but definite, line appeared after 3 mins.
Timing couldn't be worse, but there's a little bit of excitement there too.
Sorry rambling...

Help??

ShowOfHands Wed 10-Sep-08 16:53:42

A line is a line is a line.

HeyHeyIWannaBeARockStar Wed 10-Sep-08 16:55:12

If it appeared within the correct time frame then I would say that the test is positive. Do another test with your first morning urine to be sure. Hope you are ok.

FlippingFlip Wed 10-Sep-08 17:00:53

Thats the exact phrase I have ringing in my brain SOH!
Thanks Hey, I just have to try to put it to the back of my mind til the morning.
Its going to be a looooooooooooong night.

wasabipeanut Wed 10-Sep-08 17:15:39

A line is indeed a line.

Good luck for tomorrow morning!

FlippingFlip Thu 11-Sep-08 16:44:19

Well, thats 3 faint lines now.
I know a line is a line, i just wish it would be stronger so i would stop thinking (hoping) its a mistake iyswim.
Plan now is to go get a different brand and test again in the morning.
[money down drain emoticon] hmm

sarah76 Sun 14-Sep-08 11:38:48

I was pretty sure my really faint line was a line (having seen it with no line sooooo many times) but DP didn't believe it. It was a bit stronger the next day, but we got a CB digital to be sure. No doubting that one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now