Talk

Advanced search

iui cycle

(6 Posts)
Sans04 Wed 03-Sep-08 05:24:00

hello iam Sans here is my story, last 5 years ago accedintly I got pregnant with alovely boy whos 4 years and five months now, and its been around 2 years that Iam trying for the next one but I can't concive some how now its been for 2 month my doctor put me on iui cycle, he canceled last month because I had 8 follicles, and he cancled this month either because ihad 4 follicles, 27mm, 21mm,19mm and 11mm but I didn't listen to him and I continued naturally with my husband now I feel guilty I think I should liten to the doctor and not to do intercorse with out protection, so can anyone advise me with some openion, I was right or rong?

CNFT Wed 03-Sep-08 06:41:04

What medicines are you taking? Clomid or injectibles? And at what doses?

I hope you don't end up with higher order multiples, but can't say I wouldn;t have done the same as you.

Sans04 Wed 03-Sep-08 07:10:46

I took the injection (Puregon) from cd5 for 5 days at 50 unit each dose and now iam on cd14.

CNFT Wed 03-Sep-08 09:06:34

Well you only had 4 follicles, and one of them, the 11mm probably wouldn't have been mature, which means you were left with three. Not all follicles contain a mature egg so chances are good you aren't going to end up with triplets or more.

I hope you get pregnant. Infertility is awful.

I am assuming you didn't have an HCG injection to trigger ovulation?

Sans04 Wed 03-Sep-08 10:31:03

well I had the trigger in cd 12 which means 2 days ago but gues what I had tested my ovulation with the sticks (urine stick test) on sunday 31st august and I could see both line in the same color but since I had the trigger I tested but day by day one of the line(test line) is getting liter so I don't no I I already ovulated or no.

Sans04 Fri 05-Sep-08 02:32:17

what happened I am sitting in the front of the computer to get some advice but there is non what happened to you CNFT.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now