Talk

Advanced search

How early did you get symptoms when pg?

(15 Posts)
PussinJimmyChoos Sun 31-Aug-08 20:01:53

Am ttc no 2 atm...ovulated last week. Had bad cramps during ovulation that calmed down a lot after BUT I still have really niggly cramping pains - more so on my lower left side....seemed to be worse today

Had a smear test in June that came back all clear and no spotting at all, except when ovulate

Ideas?

bethoo Sun 31-Aug-08 20:04:55

you will not notice anything yet. iwas about 8 weeks before i got symptoms.

babyinarms Sun 31-Aug-08 20:18:23

Everyone varies. I had symptoms from 8 weeks with my first and from 5 weeks with my second.
Some people notice symptoms before their AF is due alright. I will be doing a test tomorrow..my AF due date.. as have been feeling sick and bloated all week....so maybe if i get a BFP i will have felt some symptoms very early too, on the other hand i may be imagining things...hope i'm not would love a BFP!!!

PussinJimmyChoos Sun 31-Aug-08 20:18:35

Nooo!! I want to hear that you had symptoms oohh at least 5 mins after doing the deed! lol!! wink

babyinarms Sun 31-Aug-08 20:24:52

hmmmm...5 mins...nah.....maybe 10!

1wish Sun 31-Aug-08 20:27:08

Hi pussinJimmy Choos, I got a bfp last week and my only symtom prior to testing was weak af type pains and a slight digging/ pinching feeling low down on my left side of where I presume my womb is.

And that was it grin No sickness, no nothing. And trust me as a serial symtom spotter if there had been any thing else i would have noticed it!! HTH

PussinJimmyChoos Sun 31-Aug-08 20:36:25

1wish - I saw your lovely thread last week - choked me up - am soooo happy for you!

It is only my first month of ttc so I should not be obsessed but....grin

1wish Sun 31-Aug-08 20:48:42

Aww thanks pussinjimmychoos, it was a lovely thread i must admitt grin, very suprised so many people replied seeing as nobody seemed to know me sad (I have been here quite a while, but i think i'm easily forgotten blush)

Anyway you know the only thing you can do is test next week, did you send off for one of those trial clearblues? They are very lucky I hear wink

PavlovtheCat Sun 31-Aug-08 20:50:24

Nothing apart from missed period until 6+4 weeks. I know the exact date as it was the night before an early scan as I was told by Dr I had miscarried. I was violently sick all night, put it down to nerves/apprehension, but was in fact the start of 7.5 months of morning sickness!!! grin.

PavlovtheCat Sun 31-Aug-08 20:51:50

Jimmy - congratulations on the trying grin.

I am persuading my DH too, so it might not be too far apart from yours....

Hope this is the one wink.
Come to Plymouth, we need pasties luv.

suey2 Sun 31-Aug-08 20:56:41

for me it was 8 weeks, too and was just a bit of nausea. Good luck!

PussinJimmyChoos Sun 31-Aug-08 20:57:20

Pav! Mwah! Thanks for posting on my fussy eating thread! Have started to give DS picnic style food and it seems to be working!! Fingers crossed!!!

My mum came up last week - totally last minute and she said do you want me to pick you up anything? I said can I have a Warren's pasty please?!!! All the way to Bristol....grin

PavlovtheCat Sun 31-Aug-08 21:01:33

LOL! was it ok cold, did you reheat in the microwave...has to be hot imo!

Glad he is eating better! DD is not sleeping. She has gone into overdrive and is just into everything. She is climbing things in her room, seems the only thing we can do is remove everything apart from bed! I have just been back in there and she is talking at 100 miles an hour at me. Her batteries will not stop - ARGH!

bexaa Sun 31-Aug-08 21:06:16

Message withdrawn

AbstractMouse Sun 31-Aug-08 21:46:53

Not sure how far on I was when I tested with dd, possibly about 4+4, but by then I had extreme tiredness and mega sore boobs. Before that I had a general spaced out feeling, and loads of cm. Kept rushing to the loo in search of Af (she wasn't planned) and not finding it lol. I think the sore boobs started before Af was due but I was clueless about my cycle and put off testing until I really couldn't ignore all the symptoms.

Nausea probably started around 7 weeks for me. But then again had no symptoms with Ds really, felt fine. So who can tell.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now