Talk

Advanced search

Spotting a couple of days after end of AF... anyone else had this? what could it be?

(6 Posts)
BubbaP Sat 30-Aug-08 17:45:35

Hello ladies

We are TTC #1. AF arrived as normal at the end of cycle 1. AF finished a couple of days ago but I'm now experiencing some spotting.

I don't know what this could be... has anyone else experienced this? (We haven't BD'd yet this cycle).

Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks.

PussinJimmyChoos Sat 30-Aug-08 20:27:02

Were you on the pill? If so, it maybe that your cycle is still adjusting themselves....I was spotting all over the place when came off the pill (am ttc no 2 atm). However, if you are overdue a smear, I would go and get one just to be on the safe side. Am not trying to worry you, its just that its always worth getting things checked out.

PussinJimmyChoos Sat 30-Aug-08 20:27:22

adjusting itself rather!! blush

BubbaP Sat 30-Aug-08 20:50:37

I've been off the pill for about 18 months and my cycle is pretty regular now so it's not that.

I'm up-to-date on smear tests and they have never showed any problems.

I think I will ask my mum when I see her tomorrow as she is a trained nurse.

Anyone else experienced something similar??

PussinJimmyChoos Sat 30-Aug-08 21:34:51

Ahem....maybe you could have had some enthusiastic sex pre AF and its left you with slight sores that maybe bleeding?

AttilaTheMeerkat Sat 30-Aug-08 21:50:02

Hi Bubba

Generally speaking, any bleeding between periods should be checked out by the GP. Its often not serious (cervical erosion can be a cause of such bleeding).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now