Talk

Advanced search

EWCM from cycle to cycle?

(2 Posts)
lastboxoftampons Fri 29-Aug-08 13:28:23

I had lots of EWCM back in January when we conceived - mc in March and hadn't seen it again since last cycle. Unfortunately, I was away from DH for a week when I ovulated. Last month was my first taking Agnus Castus in an effort to sort out my cycle and I thought the increased EWCM was down to that - so I was excited for this current cycle. Well, I got a +OPK last night, but no EWCM. There's a little up near my cervix, but nothing like last month or January.

Do you think I might not be producing any because of the stress of TTC? January was our first month trying and I never thought it would happen in a million years on the first try. Then last month, I was away from CD16 and so I knew we had done all we could before I left - didn't actually ov until CD22. So I just wonder if I only had EWCM because I wasn't stressing thinking about TTC because I knew DH wasn't around. Or do you just think some months you get it, some months you don't?

HairyToe Fri 29-Aug-08 20:24:39

Not sure whether stress affects it but my CM has definitely reduced since my mmc.

Last cycle(first full one since mc) I was really dry and in the past my EWCM has been really noticeable. This cycle I had a bit but nothing like I've had in the past.

Not sure what to put it down to - hormonal effetcs from mc? Random?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now