Talk

Advanced search

how do you stop testing early?

(5 Posts)
busylady Wed 27-Aug-08 21:38:08

honestly, I have them lined up and start using them far too early, its almost methodical and i am frightened of what i might become!!!

and then i kid myself into thinking that the sooner i find out i am, the sooner i can stop spending money on tests..... blush

brettgirl2 Thu 28-Aug-08 09:10:31

You must have a different psychie to me. The couple of preg scares I had had in the past had always been negative and Period came next day. Therefore when I actually was preg I convinced myself it would be neg and that it was a waste of time - I tested when I was a week late!

ajm200 Thu 28-Aug-08 09:16:25

Just will power I guess. I stopped testing after several months like brettgirl2 described. Although the month that I feel pregnant, I tested early as this is my 2nd and I felt very out of sorts and recognised the symptoms.

The less you stress about it, the more likely it is to happen.

OracleInaCoracle Thu 28-Aug-08 09:21:01

just keep remiding yourself that you are more likely to get a bfp when your period is late. plus the irritation of seeing a faint line is inexplainable. much better to see a proper big fat line.

roquefortlover Thu 28-Aug-08 14:37:04

what everyone else said...plus, don't keep any tests in the house!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now