Talk

Advanced search

TMI but anyone else show slight colour when ovulating?

(11 Posts)
PussinJimmyChoos Tue 26-Aug-08 19:30:08

Pre DS ovulation was very definite, plenty of EWCM, could notice the changes etc.

However, post DS and now TTC no 2, ovulation seems to be totally different! Have cramping pains which I never got before and last month and this month I've noticed a very very slight show around ovulation time - very pale brown spotting and not much EWCM...

Anyone else have the same thing? Am panicking that lack of noticeable EWCM will mean I'll have probs ttc....

TIA

PussinJimmyChoos Tue 26-Aug-08 19:44:48

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Tue 26-Aug-08 19:48:11

My ov pain (mittelschmerz) is worse since having ds1.

The month I conceived ds2 my ewcm was minimal, even though I normally drown in the stuff.

Make of this what you will!!!

Good luck ttc smile

GordonTheGopher Tue 26-Aug-08 19:56:08

I'm assuming you've not had a mc? I wouldn't worry but mention it to your gp - midcycle bleeding can mean hormone levels aren't quite right. If you don't mind me asking what contraception were you using if any after ds1?

PussinJimmyChoos Tue 26-Aug-08 20:01:57

Gordon - no m/c. Was using microgynon..came off it a good 3 months ago though and had a smear test in June which came back all clear. Its not bleeding even, just very very light brown....it happened last month too - I had ewcm and slight colour when ovulating and then totally clear the rest of the month, then again this month...I'm just wondering if that's how my cycle is going to go from now on iyswim?

Moveit- reassuring to know you conceived with minimal ewcm!!!

GordonTheGopher Tue 26-Aug-08 20:12:55

I wouldn't worry, I'd just mention it next time you see your gp.

PussinJimmyChoos Tue 26-Aug-08 20:14:44

Gordon - I will do. Think is, I'm sure I'm ovulating - my boobs are huge, cramps etc..and am on cd13 today - too much of a coincidence.

How weird though how its changed since pre DS...didn't even feel any pains when ttc him...!

PussinJimmyChoos Tue 26-Aug-08 20:15:10

Ovulations pains that is...not pain during sex...lol!!

PussinJimmyChoos Tue 26-Aug-08 20:15:31

Ovulation pains that is...not pain during sex...lol!!

PussinJimmyChoos Tue 26-Aug-08 20:15:33

Ovulation pains that is...not pain during sex...lol!!

PussinJimmyChoos Wed 27-Aug-08 10:35:29

bump for the am crowd

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now