Talk

Advanced search

HELP !! I'M IMAGINING EVERY PG SYMPTOM & ONLY 7 DPO !!!

(10 Posts)
funkybumps Tue 26-Aug-08 15:49:08

This is my 2nd month ttc baby #2 and although only 7 dpo I am feeling incredibly sick and have had mild cramping pains for the last 3 days. I know I'm working myself up for a disappointment but can't help imagining all these symptoms. Is it even medically possible to get preg symptoms this early ???!!! or do I just need a stern talking to off you ladies grin

corblimeymadam Tue 26-Aug-08 15:52:01

Message withdrawn

Heebychick Tue 26-Aug-08 15:52:48

You need a stern telling off! tee hee! but if i'm honest i had symptoms 2 days after 'conceiving' and was PG, i MC sadly but the symptoms were def there early - not sure how much of it was wishful thinking, hormone imbalance etc but yes something was happening!

Good luck, when will you test?

funkybumps Tue 26-Aug-08 15:56:22

Will wait till I'm due so another week yet. Refuse to get into the early testing lark ( although if the free clearblue test plops onto the mat sometime this week I may need some restraining ! ) grin

MamaMimi Tue 26-Aug-08 16:03:23

I am on the 2ww at the mo' also, 8 dpo I think!

I must say that I don't feel in the slightest bit pg tho'.

But, then again, I don't really think I did with dd as I didn't find out 'til about 6/7 weeks when pg with her.

When I think back I had definite signs of being pg like tiredness, hungry all the time, sore bbs and the most striking for me was that I suddenly couldn't stomach a glass of wine!
But I didn't expect to be pg so I didn't put it down to that.

I'm pretty sure that these symptoms didn't become noticeable until about 4/5 weeks tho' so I'm not really expecting any signs right now - although I must say because I know I'm trying this time I thought I would know instinctively if it happened.

Definitely getting the signs that AF is brewing tho' sad

MamaMimi Tue 26-Aug-08 16:06:10

I suppose it's very easy to convince yourself of something if it's what you really want.

funkybumps Tue 26-Aug-08 18:59:23

hi mamamia, yes I think it could be because we want this so much I'm imagining these things. Promised myself I wouldn't get obsessive etc... but I can't seem to help it !!
I knew almost immediately with DD although she was an accident suprise as I kept feeling really sick all day so I guess I'm willing it to be the same this time round lol

MamaMimi Tue 26-Aug-08 23:24:23

I didn't have much sickness in first pg anyway, just slight feeling of nausea round about 10 wks, which coincided with Xmas for me - typical! The smell of pine trees still makes me nauseous!!

The other sign I definitely had but didn't twig at the time was an implantation bleed a few days after conception. Haven't had anything like that this month tho'.

Do you have any other symptoms like you had in v. early pg last time Funkybumps, or is it just the feeling sick and cramps. If they were your telltale symptoms last time then you never know........smile

The waiting is so annoying tho' isn't it?

funkybumps Wed 27-Aug-08 12:25:22

yes, waiting is the worst part. Strangley enough other than feeling sick and mild cramps I didn't have any other symptoms with DD so not sure really. Never got sore breasts etc..

It's all in my head really I suppose blush

funkybumps Wed 27-Aug-08 12:25:26

yes, waiting is the worst part. Strangley enough other than feeling sick and mild cramps I didn't have any other symptoms with DD so not sure really. Never got sore breasts etc..

It's all in my head really I suppose blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now