Talk

Advanced search

confused please help

(2 Posts)
lostittoday Mon 25-Aug-08 18:09:47

Hi
From previous posts your probably aware that I have been ttc my 2nd dc for a year now. and am under investigation for possible early menopause.
I am really quite confused at the moment as to what could possibly be happening with my useless body.
My af has been absent now for 4 months and a test done in June showed my fsh has been sky high at 62.
However despite no proper af for 4 months I have had some very slight brown spotting which lasted about 3 days the same length of time as what my af would usually last.
As well as this I have been feeling pre menstrual for a number of weeks on and off just like when I am about to get my af and I have also sorry to be gross but I have been getting the thick stretchy egg white discharge on and off.
Sorry I am just so confused as to what all of this could mean.
Despite no periods for 4 months and possible early menopause with a sky high fsh I have continued ttc just in case.
Can anybody shred any light on what could be happening if I was menopausel would I have got the brown spotting and the egg white discharge coupled with mild menstrual cramps.
I feel like such a loon who has become obsessed with every little symptom.

nobodysfool Mon 25-Aug-08 18:42:43

Sorry, no advice but bumping till the experts are around.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now