Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used a sainsburys test recently and got a bfn? Could you see anything in the result window?

(5 Posts)
spiderpig Sun 24-Aug-08 16:10:54

I'm just asking because I've taken two of these yesterday and today and whilst I think they are bfn, I think I can see something (like a shadow?)in the results window

I'm probably not making much sense, and I know even a faint line is a bfp but these wern't faint lines iyswim just more of a feeling there was something there

Ok I officially sound nuts now, but if anyone has had this happen or knows what I mean I'd be very grateful

DisplacementActivity Sun 24-Aug-08 16:14:41

Message withdrawn

Jacanne Sun 24-Aug-08 16:39:30

I found this site Pee on a stick incredibly helpful when I was wondering about faint lines. I think it says that if you have to angle in the light to see a line then it's not a line.

I had a chemical pregnancy a couple of months back and got a faint line on an Early Response when I was days late - I got the same kind of shadowy line on a less sensitive test - I came on a couple of days later.

alfiemama Sun 24-Aug-08 18:01:37

Hi ya

I had this last month did a test and there was a very faint line, waited until next morning (early morning wee) and it had gone so I looked it up like you and was told this is called an evaporation line which means your not pregnant, but if in doubt maybe see the dr.

Hope this helps

beanieb Sun 24-Aug-08 22:22:11

If you've not noticed the line after teh commended time then it's possibly an evaporation line. I have one in my bag which now has a brownish line. It's almost a month old though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now