Talk

Advanced search

Is it or isnt it?? Help me please ...

(3 Posts)
LullyMummaOfOne Fri 22-Aug-08 12:29:09

Hi Ladies,

I have posted alot recently and some have gone inanswered so im hoping someone will help me with this.

I has a MC almost 6 weeks ago and have been waiting for AF to arrive since my D&C.
Yesterday i had some light dark brown spotting and today its slightly lighter in colour but still only spotting. Its not enought to use tampax and hardly anyting on a panit liner, its only when i wipe.

Is this my AF, shall i count today as CD1 or shall i wait to see if it gets heavier?
Im keen to start TTC again so just want to know where my cycle is... its very frustrating!!
Thanks ladies

SparkyMalarky Fri 22-Aug-08 12:40:07

Hi Lully - so sorry to hear about your MC - I had one in June. I can't really help (my AF came back 5 weeks after my ERPC but was pretty normal) - but didn't want you to be unanswered. Have you tried the MC Avengers thread (I just posted so it should have been bumped!) - it's a great thread and someone might know.

Sorry I couldn't be more help...

MsG Fri 22-Aug-08 12:46:58

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage... Had one last year so know how awful you must be feeling. It does get better...but it takes a while.

It sounds like it probably is your AF but I would just wait and see. Mine came about 5 weeks after my AF finished, I think. I think it did start a bit differently from a usual period.

I know how frustrating it all is and you just want to be trying again as soon as you can. Hang on in there.

Wishing you lots of luck.

xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now