Talk

Advanced search

what's your longest CD you have ever had??

(3 Posts)
scottishmum007 Thu 21-Aug-08 19:50:29

My CD range from 28-50 days (this year) but mainly range from 28-32 days most months.

any others out there similar or do you just have regular cycles?

heverhoney1 Thu 21-Aug-08 21:10:21

Didn't have a cycle for 18 months. Then had one every 3 to 4 months. Last one was just over a month and am currently on cd38 but only 12 ish days past ov.

Blood tests and ultrasound (checking for pcos) results came back ok. So as far as I can work out the more I worried about it the worse it became my last 2 cycles have been the most regular in 4 years and that happened just as we decided to start TTC.

I think there are a lot of people out there with funny cycles esp, as in my case, they have been using 1 or another kind of hormonal contraception for a while (I came off the pill nearly 4 years ago)

Stress has an amazing effect on most womens bodies as a nurse said to me once -"womens reproductive organs are directly linked to their brains - Where as mens brains are in no way connected to their b@!ls grin!!!

DisenchantedPlusBump Thu 21-Aug-08 21:11:41

Im usually 28-30

once had a 92 dayer for no reason, that was stressful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now