Talk

Advanced search

Shall I test or not?

(4 Posts)
leaky Sun 17-Aug-08 20:05:04

Help. I know it's way too early to test, I'm on CD22 of 34 day cycle & reckon I OV'd mid to end of last week BUT when I went to hairdressers yesterday to get my hair coloured,the beach took then the toner on top went completely wrong.They tried to fix it & it went wrong again & my hairdresser asked if I could be pregnant! Well little did she know!
I've got 3 tests at home,one is a cheapie one & wondered if it's worth wasting it.Could it show anything yet?
My hair looks fine now by the way!

peanutbutterkid Mon 18-Aug-08 18:53:23

What'd you do, leaky? I never tested at all with 2 of my pregnancies, funny enough, I just reckoned once I was 2 weeks late there was only one answer.

leaky Mon 18-Aug-08 22:13:46

I'd be sooo excited.I don't know how you could wait til 2 wks late.It's bad enough waiting just now til AF is due which is still another 11 days. Sometimes I think my boobs are tingly but now I'm just really trying to tell myself not to get my hopes up hmm

peanutbutterkid Tue 19-Aug-08 12:03:04

I think that's it for me, leaky, I can't change the outcome by testing either, and then it can go wrong... so time is the only guarantee, iyswim.
But good luck, either way!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now