Talk

Advanced search

spotting 10 -14 dpo,

(13 Posts)
CouldYouWouldYouWithaGoat Wed 13-Aug-08 15:23:18

hi, i frequently spot on day 24 and have had a few chemical pregs and a mc. but this spotting has kept going. am now on day 28 and getting really fecked off! any advice?

CouldYouWouldYouWithaGoat Wed 13-Aug-08 19:44:32

no one? is attila on holiday?

OracleInaCoracle Wed 13-Aug-08 19:46:01

hi, have you spoken to your cons about it?

CouldYouWouldYouWithaGoat Wed 13-Aug-08 19:48:51

no, have kind of given up on the consultants tbh. actually officially i have given up entirely but then this spotting was sent to torture me! how are you?

OracleInaCoracle Wed 13-Aug-08 19:51:50

not too badthanks, have pretty much given up too now. going back to cons at the end of this month for final results and then... we'll see.

your cons may perform a hysteroscopy to see whats happening with the spotting, its always worth getting checked out!

CouldYouWouldYouWithaGoat Wed 13-Aug-08 19:54:35

i really can't bear the thought of going back to them. ironically the consultant i got was the same person who performed an rather inelegant section on me with dd. we were both a little thrown by seeing each other again.

OracleInaCoracle Wed 13-Aug-08 19:59:35

oh shite. its odd isnt it? the cons who removed my ep was the one who delivered ds. he fucked up my laproscopy too angry and cut the bladder that he misplaced during the cs.

i am now under a brand spanking new rmc clinic at the local hospital (lwh couldbnt help me) who will at least try a few things if when i get up the pole again.

try your cons, or ask for a new one. spotting isnt a great sign and should be checked out.

CouldYouWouldYouWithaGoat Wed 13-Aug-08 20:06:16

i know but i just thought someone could come on and say oh take some evening primrose oil and bob's your uncle no more freaky luteal phase. i think the consultancy route is really over we are unexplained infertility and that is that.

OracleInaCoracle Wed 13-Aug-08 20:13:14

sorry grin maybe try your gp instead then, he/she might be able to prescribe something to help or at least advise you. have you been checked for PCOS?

CouldYouWouldYouWithaGoat Wed 13-Aug-08 20:40:25

thanks lissie! i have had a hsg which i presume would have shown up pcos. also my cycle is as regular as the moon.

OracleInaCoracle Thu 14-Aug-08 07:42:46

not nec, iirc PCOS can be picked up by lap and dye but not HSG, a HSG tends to look for any blockages. maybe worth checking out. whats your gp like?

OracleInaCoracle Thu 14-Aug-08 07:46:31

just had a thought, during my hysteroscopy (mid cycle spotting with reg cycle) they removed some lesions for biopsy. this seems to have stopped the odd spotting at least. still do know what they are though...

pinkmook Thu 14-Aug-08 07:53:13

Hi sorry to butt in - I have the same symptom spotting usually 4 days before period and on one occasion for 7 days before period. Didn't realise it was a prob??!

Any one else got any insights?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now