Talk

Advanced search

Water Retention

(1 Post)
Jools1 Mon 11-Aug-08 08:17:41

Hiya

Since TTC, my last two cycles have seen me put on an enormous amount of water weight a couple of days after OV. My stomach gets so big, it looks like I've put half a stone on overnight - quite embarrassing for someone who is in the gym most days and everyone knows is actively trying to lose weight It is uncomfortable aswell - I almost need a separate wardrobe ! I then spend day 2 of AF on the loo every half hour - got me last month as a pregnancy symptom and produced a few hours of confusion !

If I wasn't TTC, I'd try something like Aqua Ban which I have used in the past to manage the water retention (I used to have this problem as a teenager but it went away for years)

However, Aqua Ban shouldn't be used when PG, so I'm worried about taking it, just in case I do conceive and am just PG when I take it, which would be 10 - 12 days before AF is due

Does anyone have any ideas what may be acceptable to take in this situation, or do you think I just have to put up with it ?

Thanks for your help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now