Talk

Advanced search

help!

(10 Posts)
roseability Tue 05-Aug-08 11:39:26

Got a BFP on Sunday, Day 30 of a 28 day cycle. It was a very faint line but definately there. I waited until today to do another test and there is still a line but it is still very faint. I was expecting a nice dark line with the rise in hormones. I have had no bleeding/sign of period and I have sore boobs, nausea and mood swings! Any advice or experience welcomed.

roseability Tue 05-Aug-08 13:03:07

Anyone? Could really do with some positive vibes!

belgo Tue 05-Aug-08 13:06:06

COngratulations! Don't worry too much about the strength of the line, at day 30-32 your hormone levels will still be very low but that doesn't necessarily mean anything bad.

lulumama Tue 05-Aug-08 13:06:29

it sounds like a BFP.

strength of line can depend on when you test and how much hormone in your wee.. was it FMU>

a line is a line, i think multiple testing can make you paranoid. if you get a positive test, and your period is late i think you can safely assume it is because you are pregnant

RhinestoneCowgirl Tue 05-Aug-08 13:09:10

Sounds like 2 pos tests there

I didn't get a dark line this time, even when I retested in paranoia at 7 weeks blush. Bub is kicking up a storm as I type (I'm now 20 wks) so obv no probs there!

roseability Tue 05-Aug-08 13:13:12

Thanks guys! I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle, so I am just a little extra paranoid. I know I am pregnant, I'm not doubting that really, I am just paranoid it won't stick and fainter line means hormones are dropping. Fingers crossed x

babyignoramus Tue 05-Aug-08 13:15:40

I had the same thing and it was BFP - get a digital!

roseability Wed 06-Aug-08 10:16:00

Argh! Tested again this morning. Still a very, very faint line. I am driving myself mad! I just want a BFCP (big fat CLEAR positive). I am not doubting I am pregnant, just convinced my hormones aren't rising normally and thus it isn't going to stick. I forgot how tense these early weeks are.

RhinestoneCowgirl Wed 06-Aug-08 15:48:13

Sorry that you're stressed roseability, your previous experience must be playing on your mind. The early weeks seem to take so long don't they?

Hope all goes well for you

zsos Fri 08-Aug-08 03:26:23

Hey my ggod friend had this same issue, and she got the digital. and.. yes it was still a positive. i also heard that you can have a false neg. but not a false positive! or go the the OBGYN and they will do a test for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now