Talk

Advanced search

if i'm not pregnant, what could be going on??

(5 Posts)
bitpuzzled Tue 29-Jul-08 11:55:54

feel a bit silly asking this actually (have namechanged), especially posting on the conception board when i'm sure i'm not pg but...

- dd3 3 mths old, excl bf, no AF for me yet but I have had 3 'regular' clusters of several days with periody cramps

- had unprotected sex (i know, i know) 17 days ago

- have felt v. nauseous but also starving hungry the last 3-4 days (not actually thrown up, it comes and goes 'in waves')

- increased CM for 1-2 days at the end of last week, now nothing

- most importantly, a BFN yesterday evening, and a BFN this am (FMU) with ebay cheapie

I think i'm barking mad up the wrong tree to think i may be pg, but why am i getting these symptoms? (ok, not many symptoms i know). I know the only answer is to test in a week or so, but i just needed to write all this down, feel like i'm going a bit mad. Sorry to waffle on.

bitpuzzled Tue 29-Jul-08 11:57:14

also v. bloated tummy

bitpuzzled Tue 29-Jul-08 12:25:08

bump

anyone else get this after pregnancy?

anniemac Tue 29-Jul-08 12:27:48

Message withdrawn

bitpuzzled Tue 29-Jul-08 12:31:32

thanks anniemac, yes i think you're right. it would be a nighmare to be pg again so soon (got 3 under 4 as it is) but i always have this yearning to be pg..... it is my mind.

will test again in a few days (to put my mind at rest - and DH'S lol!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now