Talk

Advanced search

body rejecting Sperm?

(8 Posts)
beanieb Tue 29-Jul-08 11:03:41

When I last went to see my doctor to talk about my chances of conceiving (Have been trying for 10 months) she dropped in at the end of all the reasons why I might not be pregnant yet that it 'could even be that your body is rejecting your OH's sperm'. Obviously I have heard of this but was wondering how often this happens and what people can do about it if anything?

are there any physical symptoms?

kiwibella Tue 29-Jul-08 11:40:51

I have heard that this can be incompatible... I'll be interested to see what responses you receive. Is your oh going to have his sperm tested?

beanieb Tue 29-Jul-08 11:44:30

yeah - he's meant to be going this week but has had some problem getting through on the number the doctor gave him (for the hospital) to make an appointment.

anniemac Tue 29-Jul-08 12:29:32

Message withdrawn

cthea Tue 29-Jul-08 12:46:59

A story in the telegraph, or the daily mail

beanieb Tue 29-Jul-08 13:19:34

I wonder how hard it is to get a antipaternal cytotoxic antibody test.

anniemac Tue 29-Jul-08 13:26:20

Message withdrawn

beanieb Tue 29-Jul-08 14:26:12

Yeah - that's more what I was thinking. From the two articles it looks like the woman in question suffered several miscarriages where I am just having trouble getting knocked up!

I am probably looking too much for reasons. OH having sperm tested next week! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now