Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

natural family palnning/fertility awareness

(10 Posts)
Laylasmum Wed 09-Feb-05 10:59:36

am thinking about training to be a natural family planning teacher. the NFP association has a list of trained teachers that couples can access to learn the methods and these sessions are done free of charge. I was wondering firstly how many of use have used or use this method and for those who might be interested in learning would you be willing to pay the teacher? or have any of you paid for the info ?All opinions welcome

Laylasmum Wed 09-Feb-05 11:38:33

no-one interested ? at all ??

suzywong Wed 09-Feb-05 11:40:56

is this for contraception or for conception?

I haven't used any artificial contraception for 10 years and have had three planned pregnancies in that time

I have not been taught nor paid for the info

since you ask

suzywong Wed 09-Feb-05 11:42:09

is this for contraception or for conception?

I haven't used any artificial contraception for 10 years and have had three planned pregnancies in that time

I have not been taught nor paid for the info

since you ask

suzywong Wed 09-Feb-05 11:42:35

did you get that btw?

Laylasmum Wed 09-Feb-05 11:43:11

it can be used for both.did you just work out when you were most fertile then and just avoid sex?

suzywong Wed 09-Feb-05 11:44:59

yes,
I can feel which ovary is pinging off the egg and when it's happening so I just take care and do, ahem, other activites at those times

Laylasmum Wed 09-Feb-05 11:46:42

excellent!! most women don't feel ovulation though and its more difficult for women who have some irregular cycles so thats where the teaching comes in.

suzywong Wed 09-Feb-05 11:48:47

oh I see,
well my ovaries became more, pingy, after I had the kids or maybe they put them back upside down after the 2 emergency caesars

prunegirl Wed 09-Feb-05 12:02:07

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now