Talk

Advanced search

WAS IT TOO LATE?

(6 Posts)
ebeson Tue 22-Jul-08 21:20:58

Hi, my cycle is nearly always between 32-35 days long, but has been 30 rarely. This month i noticed cm on the 16th day but did not bd until day 18. Do you think im too late this month to stand any chance of conceiving?

ebeson Tue 22-Jul-08 21:29:19

bump

NorthernLurker Tue 22-Jul-08 21:33:56

I'm sorry but I don't think any of us can really answer this question - maybe too late, maybe not? I'm assuming you want to get pregnant and so am hoping very much for a good result for you. Whilst making love around the time you are most likely to be ovulating is statistically the most likely to lead to pregnancy - the world is full of people who've done it once in a cycle, at the 'wrong' time in the cycle and got pregnant. Hope that is of some help smile

ebeson Tue 22-Jul-08 22:51:33

is there anyone else who could answer this

beanieb Wed 23-Jul-08 07:43:34

I'd Echo what NorthernLurker says. It's entirely possible but not a given. I am one od those women who's been having sex on and around ovulationfor months and still not got pregnant but I have heard of people having sex days after they think they have ovulated, and getting pregnant.

If you regularly ovulate on CD 18=6 then you may have missed it but if you are only using CM as a guide you may not be ovulating when you think you are.

belgo Wed 23-Jul-08 07:47:31

There's chance you could be pregnant. CM can last for a few days in some women.

Only time will tellsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now