Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Conception on day 6/ovulate day 12 - is ipgcy possible????

(7 Posts)
Quacks Mon 07-Feb-05 12:25:45

Hi, Quacks here, not been on these threads for ages!!
I have some pgcy symptoms, but only bd'd on day 6. Is it possible to have conceived when I ovulated on day 12??? Anyone had exp of this??
Now day 22 of 25/26 day cycle.
Any help appreciated!!!

bonym Mon 07-Feb-05 12:30:35

Hi Quacks - I believe that sperm can survive up to 4 days maximum so I would say that 6 days is probably pushing it. Sorry (assuming you want to be pg?). I suppose though there is an outside chance your dh/dp has super-sperm!

Quacks Mon 07-Feb-05 12:38:01

Thanks, no I'm not really wanting to get pg yet! I have a 6 month old and a 4 yr old. I thought it was about 5 days and was really pushing it, but have that odd taste in my mouth now for 5 days, twinges in the womb and nipples, as if implanting and v v tired like pgcy. It would really have to be supr sperm then!

HappyMumof2 Mon 07-Feb-05 12:50:08

Message withdrawn

Quacks Mon 07-Feb-05 13:19:42

Hi, it's very borderline isn;t it. I don;t think it was any earlier than day 12, though not impossible. I did a FR test yesterday and was neg, but that would have only been 9 DPO, I have only got a pos 10/11 DPO before so will have to hang on till tommorow. Funnily enough I would be very pleased as my 6 month old took a while for us to get, so I know I would be delighted, but I supposed to be a bridesmaid in June for my Si, she wouldn;t be very pleased I have to say!!!

HappyMumof2 Mon 07-Feb-05 13:27:54

Message withdrawn

munnzieb Mon 07-Feb-05 13:31:46

I thought sperm could live for 7 days in the right conditions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now