Talk

Advanced search

I have about had enough, not responding to clomid.

(11 Posts)
cedar12 Mon 21-Jul-08 12:26:22

I have just about had it, have been ttc for 3 1/2 year now! in this time I have had 2 ectopic so only have one tube. one failed ivf attempt ended up in hospital with an infection. Started on clomid 3 months ago and have just gone upto 100mg. Just got back from my scan and just feel like crying still only one follicle. I am really worried my body has just about had it I am only 29 but last year my fsh was 8. something when we did ivf. I know it not over 10 but I thought it should be lower at my age. it was only 4.3 after my first ectopic 3 years ago. I ovulate with out the clomid so it not really doing anything at the moment. My periods are really light and cycle have been irregular changing by about 5-6 day. Just needed write this all down really before I explode.

littlemissdaisy Mon 21-Jul-08 14:51:07

Hi Cedar, I am so with you, I am not responding on Clomid either, I have done 3 cycles at 100mg and still nothing, on the verge of giving up, I have an appointment to see the consultant in September to discuss next steps but to be honest I don't give a shit anymore...

cedar12 Mon 21-Jul-08 16:32:20

Hi Little miss daisy, I really thought clomid would be the miracle cure. I am slowly loosing all hope. How long have you been ttc? I also have an appointment for sept I have been told to start looking into ivf etc again, but wont get it on the nhs.

anniemac Tue 22-Jul-08 13:15:30

Message withdrawn

LexieMinter Tue 22-Jul-08 14:32:13

Have any of you ladies trying to conceive tried accupuncture at all?

cedar12 Tue 22-Jul-08 18:52:08

I tried accupunture did help my periods but didnt get pg maybe I should try it again. I think I will have to look into wheatgrass as I am really into juicing so could just add it to that. Does any one know does stress effect fsh I was very stressed at time of the reading. Thanks for replys feeling alot better to day going to try and bring app forward.

cedar12 Tue 22-Jul-08 19:25:16

Anniemac where did you buy your wheatgrass from and did you go for the powder or liquid.

anniemac Tue 22-Jul-08 21:22:00

Message withdrawn

cedar12 Wed 23-Jul-08 08:44:05

Thanks

sars87 Wed 23-Jul-08 15:37:03

Cedar12, don't give up on the clomid just yet. If it all fails you will have other options available to you. x

cedar12 Wed 23-Jul-08 18:49:47

Thanks Sara Feeling loads better today I am pretty sure the nurse that did the scan got it wrong on monday and I havent ovulated yet as ov test has started to go + today. So I am going to be rescaned so fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now