Talk

Advanced search

temping help needed?

(6 Posts)
glaskham Thu 17-Jul-08 10:17:11

where do i need to put the thermometer?? What's the best time of day to temp? What's an 'average' temp?? Anything else i need to know??

NatalieJaneIsPregnantAgain Thu 17-Jul-08 10:21:20

(You'd probably get more replies asking if it does go in your fanjo!!! wink )

glaskham Thu 17-Jul-08 10:28:11

Thanks NJ!! OK- so i think you temp from inside your fanjo!! I wondered if it was just inside or further up near the cervix!! Have I made a serious boo-boo???

ScaryHairy Thu 17-Jul-08 10:35:57

You temp first thing in the morning before you get out of bed, speak or do anything.
You do it at the same time each day.

You do not have to temp vaginally. I do my temp orally.

"Average" temps are not relevant. You are looking for a pattern in your own temps.

I suggest you look at fertilityfriend.com which has loads of info on the subject, or read 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility' by Toni Weschler. Either will tell you what you need to know.

glaskham Thu 17-Jul-08 10:37:46

Thanks!!! I think i'll do it orally too then!!! don't want to be the only woman to temp in her fanjo!!!

lastboxoftampons Thu 17-Jul-08 10:43:21

Glas I answered on the wagoner's thread, but basically a duplicate of everything that Scary's said here. You wouldn't be the only woman to fanjo temp! I do orally, but there were quite a few who did it that way on the Temping Buddies thread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now