Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

I'll be joining you all soon!!!!!!!

(6 Posts)
lunavix Sat 29-Jan-05 18:19:19

Dp has agreed to start trying for No2, but (typically) I have just had my 3-monthly injection so I'll be following these threads with interest and hopefully joining you in three months time! Does anyone have any advice for ttc after the injection? I know it's meant to take a while to be fertile again but I've only had it twice - any experiences anyone can share?

munnzieb Sat 29-Jan-05 18:27:24

good luck hon! no idea, on the injection front, I had it once many moons ago at 16, and had v violent mood swings on it, so I didn't go for a second one! lol.

lunavix Sat 29-Jan-05 18:29:37

I wasn't sure about it but I've fallen pregnant 4 times on the pill (taking it properly too!) so myy doctor has given up...

munnzieb Sat 29-Jan-05 18:31:15

god, ok then, I would assume the 6 month idea, but I suppose it depends on your body. do u know the name of the injection you have?

lunavix Sat 29-Jan-05 18:32:58

No I don't...

oh well fingers crossed

munnzieb Sat 29-Jan-05 18:36:07

well good luck hon, it'll be all systems go then in 3 months!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: