Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

nearly ttc but not quite there yet....

(3 Posts)
dramaqueen72 Sun 23-Jan-05 10:40:13

our inbetween thread! seems there are some of us almost at the brink of ttc, after our previous struggles, but not quite there yet, either emotionally, or time wise. so i thought we should 'move up' from our sad m/c threads and come chatter here!
personally i'm excited at the thought of ttc, but its not just yet, so needed a place to stay in touch with everyone, and meet new mumsnetters who are also 'nearly ready'. so whos with me?

pinkdiamond Sun 23-Jan-05 11:36:33

Message withdrawn

dramaqueen72 Sun 23-Jan-05 15:43:11

hey pink diamond. i'm sorry youve been there too.
if i can 'help' you feel better, well let me know. i've got 3 children and before i had the last one dd, i had a missed m/c. then i had dd, and just very recently i've had a missed m/c again. so i am proof you can go on and have a successful pg.....it took me 3 cycles last time. so i have been as scared as you are too. this time i am nervous but looking forward too. i intend to ttc quite 'seriously' once my cycles are up and running. i hope youre right and its our turn this next time.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: