Talk

Advanced search

EMMSY1'S WAITING ROOM - WAITING FOR HER FRIENDS TO GET THEIR BFP - 3rd SERIES - COME ON GIRLS!!!

(999 Posts)
FruitynNutty Sun 01-Jun-08 17:55:50

Right, we need some luck on this thread! Come on ladies! - Lazy bum eggs too, get a move on!

I've got large soft double chocolate chip cookies here and I've had all the calories and fat taken out wink

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, WE WILL NOT GET TO 1000 posts this time!

I tell you, I have a good feeling about this thread grin

Just gonna go and get the charts .................................

FruitynNutty Sun 01-Jun-08 18:04:18

Sparkly

Fruity

Mibbes preg chart

Jollybear preg chart

Ei

Mollie - Come on gel, gives us some temps! wink

Yarnie

Chart update:

piper1984 ??.??° CD8 TTC#1 LP15
Yarnie 36.25° CD10 Cycle 1 TTC#1
Fruitloop ??.??° CD18 LP 8/13 Cycle 5,10 months TTC#2
Scully CD19 Cycle 1 TTC#3 (m/c Apr08 & Aug07)
Ei ??.??° CD21 (LP10) Cycle 7 TTC#2 (CP april 08)
MollieMooma CD25 Cycle 4 TTC#1 (m/c Jan 08)
Sparkly 36.90° CD28 (LP13) 10DPO Cycle 7 TTC#2

BFP's!!!
Emmsy1 BFP 13th Feb 08 (due 23 Oct)
Neveronamonday BFP 19th Feb 08 (Due end Oct)
Furtively BFP 24th Feb 08 (due early Nov)
Cricri BFP 1 March 08 (due end Oct/early Nov)
mibbes BFP 26th March
Disenchanted, BFP APRIL 16TH
Jollybear BFP 18th April

MollieMooma Sun 01-Jun-08 19:42:52

Fruity How cute is Pheobe?? She's gorgeou. By the way your DP is a bit hunky isn't he!!???!!?? shock Thanks for starting the new thread, no new temps on my chart as I've had a couple of months off but if TEW arrives Thurs may start temping again next month just for you x
EmmsyDon't worry I just thought you were ignoring me grin We'll keep everything crossed for a dd for you then x

mibbes Sun 01-Jun-08 19:42:53

Fruity your kitten is so cute and so is your DP ! I'm sure I recognise him from somwhere...wink
Sparkly one word - triphasic.
Hello to all the other ladies, hope you had a good weekend smile

FruitynNutty Sun 01-Jun-08 20:05:48

who? DP? Nah! He's not famous wink, Yes very hunky grin In fact you can see him tonight on the final episode of lost! sad No more Sawyer for months sad - Obviously I'll be seeing him all the time in real life though wink

God, isn't she? she's so adorable! her claws are quite sharp though! It's my friend's cat's kittens, she got 3 more to get rid of if any of you are interested grin They're all so tiny. My friend said we might be able to take her home in 4 weeks if she carries on the way she is! If not then we'll have her when she's 12 weeks. I'm so excited!

FruitynNutty Sun 01-Jun-08 20:07:43

Piper will you be charting any time soon?

FruitynNutty Sun 01-Jun-08 20:47:32

OMG!!! I've just discovered my cleavage in this dress!!!! I've never ever seen it before! I'm a very happy lady, DP is rather pleased too wink

MollieMooma Sun 01-Jun-08 20:51:12

Fruity Nice dress! Looks like someone will be having some fun tonight then wink

FruitynNutty Sun 01-Jun-08 20:54:37

well after a mammoth session of Lost in a minute, I'm not sure we'll have the energy for any fun wink

Yarnie Mon 02-Jun-08 07:02:59

Fruity Phoebe is so sweet! I would love a kitten, or a dog for that matter, but DF isn't much of an animal fan.

Just a quick one today as I've a bunch of stuff to do.

Lot of luck to everyone on this new thread. I'm looking forward to those BFPs! PMA, ladies! PMA!

piper1984 ??.??° CD9 TTC#1 LP15
Yarnie 36.25° CD11 Cycle 1 TTC#1
Fruitloop ??.??° CD19 LP 8/13 Cycle 5,10 months TTC#2
Scully CD20 Cycle 1 TTC#3 (m/c Apr08 & Aug07)
Ei ??.??° CD22 (LP10) Cycle 7 TTC#2 (CP april 08)
MollieMooma CD26 Cycle 4 TTC#1 (m/c Jan 08)
Sparkly 36.90° CD29 (LP13) 10DPO Cycle 7 TTC#2

BFP's!!!
mibbes BFP 26th March
Jollybear BFP 18th April

Yarnie Mon 02-Jun-08 07:09:35

Oops. Forgot to delete the old temps...

Fruitloop ??.??° CD19 LP 8/13 Cycle 5,10 months TTC#2
Sparkly ??.??° CD29 (LP13) 10DPO Cycle 7 TTC#2

BFP's!!!
mibbes BFP 26th March
Jollybear BFP 18th April

FruitynNutty Mon 02-Jun-08 07:25:58

Morning everyone,

Got quite a low temp for me today, but we did sleep with the window open last night so my thermometer was sitting in a draft - dunno if that makes any difference.

If it is a proper temp then it's the same temp I got before my ovulation temp rise last cycle. I wonder if I'll have a normal cycle this time around hmm

Just a question, does anyone know if I can delete "Threads I'm on" on my profile? It's just that I've advertised my Childminding services on MN and I don't want potential future clients to see I've been on the conception page! blush I can't work out how to do it

Fruitloop 36.30° CD20 LP 8/13 Cycle 5,10 months TTC#2

BFP's!!!
mibbes BFP 26th March
Jollybear BFP 18th April

I'm so excited about going to see Friday Island on Friday - Plus I don't need to take the mindee with me as he's off for two weeks (I only have him on Fridays anyway) so it'll be just me, DP, DS and mum smile Oh yeah, on Sat I'm going wedding dress trying on grin

How's everyone this morning?

Yarnie Mon 02-Jun-08 07:32:29

I'm such a dingbat. I forgot to update my temp hmm. Can you tell I'm all over the place this morning (!)

Matchy matchy, Fruity! Looking forward to hearing how you get on with wedding dress trying on! How exciting!

Yarnie 36.30° CD11 Cycle 1 TTC#1

BFP's!!!
mibbes BFP 26th March
Jollybear BFP 18th April

FruitynNutty Mon 02-Jun-08 08:05:08

Again Yarnie shock we're temp buddies grin

SparklyPiliPala Mon 02-Jun-08 08:33:39

Ah fuck I just started a new thread too lol.

SparklyPiliPala Mon 02-Jun-08 08:39:55

My temp is still high. Not sure what to think with my dappy boday.

Fruity Phoebe is delicious. I can't wait to have a cuddle and a play. What did you think of LOST? That dress is lovely.
Emmsy We have a dimmer switch. DD is good at staying in her bedroom until about 8 but wakes a lot earlier because it's so light. I think it takes her a long time to go to sleep too. Would be nice for your DD to have a sister - at least there will be more chance of the toilet seat staying down in your house wink
Mibbes shock. You think?

Yarnie 36.30° CD11 Cycle 1 TTC#1
Sparkly 36.90° CD29 (LP13) 10DPO Cycle 7 TTC#2

BFP's!!!
mibbes BFP 26th March
Jollybear BFP 18th April

FruitynNutty Mon 02-Jun-08 11:53:18

Sparkly gringringringrin I'm not saying A WORD lady wink

Emmsy1 Mon 02-Jun-08 12:51:23

sparkly Thats the best chart you have had so far, certainly looks Triphasic, don't get your hopes up too much, you know are bodies sometimes -uck around with us! (I feel very excited though!!)xxx
Fruity I have never seen lost, but when I saw the hunk you shown as your DP I thought, wow, he looks too good to be true, certainly
wouldn't have minded TTC over and over again with him! wink
mollie my lovely lady, there is no way I would ignore you! I would ignore many others but certainly not you!xx grin

MollieMooma Mon 02-Jun-08 12:52:45

Sparkly I will be silently hopeful for you hun grin
<<<waves>>> to everyone else

I'm beginning to wonder what I did in a previous life to earn such shit! After the hoo ha with the central heating/boiler our Washing Machine decide to breakdown yesterday. It looks like the drum has dropped so not sure that is is repairable, so pissed off at the moment sad I just know that AF will arrive Thursday just to top things off! sad

Emmsy1 Mon 02-Jun-08 13:09:28

mollie Its not just happening to you hun, your just going through a shitty time, things will get better, take deep breaths, and keep thinking, I am alive and well and I will get the baby that I want so much, maybe not this month, but very soon! positive thoughts and vibes your way{{{{{}}}}} p.s my dryer broke the other week and it cost £75 to get it fixed, my washing machine keeps stopping half way through cycles, my radiators leak, my bedroom leaks, the halifax has just declined an insurance claim to get our roof sortedsad and we are £1051 overdrawn with only one 'porters' wage coming in! but I am alive and I am well etc...By the way this is supposed to make you feel bettergrinxxx

mibbes Mon 02-Jun-08 13:10:18

Mollie {{hugs}} such rotten luck sad, you can get washing machines relatively cheaply, although it is still rubbish having unexpected outgoings like this angry
Fruity you had better get busy just in case mi lady !
Sparkly grin All I'll say is that in previous cycles you have never remained high past 11 dpo so to be at 13 dpo and have super-high temps... I am very hopeful wink as wise Emmsy says though, our bodies can play games with us so stay level headed if you can ! When do you plan to test ?... ohhh am excited (sorry)

SparklyPiliPala Mon 02-Jun-08 14:52:40

Thanks ladies. I've been on knicker watch today looking out for the pre-AF spotting but have only had CM so far. I might test tomorrow if temp is high. I have normal AF symptoms so I'm trying to be realistic but I still can't get it out of my mind.
Mollie BIG [hug] to you. TEW had better stay away or I'll duff her up. You need something to make you smile after all the problems you've been having with your house. xxxx
Emmsy Our insurance declined our claim for roof repair too sad. We ended up leaving it for a while and then had the whole thing replaced last year. Some of the slates have blown off already and I haven't bothered to replace them...oops! These houses are nothing but trouble!!
Fruity and Mibbes Thanks for positive thoughts. My fingers are tightly crossed but anything could happen after my dodgy temps at the start of this cycle.

MollieMooma Mon 02-Jun-08 15:00:26

Thanks girls for your words of comfort and hugs. I know I have my health and happiness and I shouldn't let things get on top of me so will keep on smiling smile
So Sparkly no pressure but if you can produce a BFP tomorrow when you test, that would cheer me up no end!!!! grin
Oh and I have a roof that's all in one piece (oops probably just cursed that now!!)

Cheers girls x

SparklyPiliPala Mon 02-Jun-08 15:05:48

Mollie Id better get a BFP then to force a smile outa ya grin

Yarnie Mon 02-Jun-08 15:24:59

Signing off the for the day, but I just thought I'd say I really hope tomorrow brings good news for us all (<nudge> Sparkly).

I'm sorry you're feeling blue, Mollie. Hopefully, it was a just a spell of bad luck which has passed. Sending positive vibes your way.

Fruity I hope ovulation is on the cards for you. Happy BDing grin

If I were to take notice of statistical probabilities, I should be ovulating tomorrow. I do have some ewcm. No positive on my opk, though. TBH I keep messing up the test by forgetting to poas around 2-3pm. I use my next "sample", but I expect the LH (if it's there) hasn't had a chance to concentrate, so not sure whether opks will help me pinpoint ovulation this month. It's a bit annoying as I was kind of treating this cycle as an information-gathering run. Oh well. Maybe my bbts and cm will help me spot it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now