Talk

Advanced search

TTC SISTERS MEET UP!

(16 Posts)
jeddah Thu 06-Jan-05 22:34:10

Ok girlies....it is now the new year and I think we should get on with organising a meet for those interested?

I think the first step is to see who is interested, then to come up with a date (thinking of april????...give time enough to save some pennies!) then we should decide on a venue (thinking of somewhere not too expensive!)

So come on girls whos up for it???????

Hulababy Thu 06-Jan-05 22:35:35

April is good for me - apart from the very first weekend in April, as DD's birthday.

Do we need to list our locations again maybe - to find somewhere central where possible?

I'm in Sheffield

Canadianmom Fri 07-Jan-05 01:21:11

Interesting idea. I might even be on that side of the pond in April... Will watch this thread and see how things turn out

RudyDudy Fri 07-Jan-05 08:19:15

Count me in! I'm in SW London but happy to travel most places.

sparkly Fri 07-Jan-05 08:22:06

Sounds great - I'm near Leeds! April is good for me and am happy to travel if necessary!

munnzieb Fri 07-Jan-05 08:42:43

Let me know where/when and i'll see what I can do

Sallie Fri 07-Jan-05 09:20:55

I'm also in SW London and work in the City....

Tania2 Fri 07-Jan-05 09:46:45

OOHHHH i would love too meet up with you guys.....Jed still watch out for that very LARGE post pack arriving at your door from down under

jeddah Fri 07-Jan-05 19:18:51

Now thinking 3rd or 4th sat in april 16th or 23rd?

when is easter...think its early this year in march!?

Tan love to get a parcel from Aus and open it up and you inside!

Hulababy Fri 07-Jan-05 19:34:51

Easter is towards the end of Aprill. I think school goes back on the 5th April - and that is the weekend after Easter.

16th and 23rd weekends are fine for me.

munnzieb Mon 10-Jan-05 09:21:28

I doubt i'll be able to make it then I know DH is due back again some when around then, as usual we don't know for sure, but are plannin 3 weeks away to get back to the whole TTC in a big way! )

Hulababy Mon 10-Jan-05 09:23:23

Correction of myself here: Easter is the end of March, not April!

jeddah Mon 10-Jan-05 09:47:45

munnzieb...will the very last sat in April(30th) be better for you or the first sat in may (1st)?????

munnzieb Mon 10-Jan-05 09:51:35

poss first in may, but if u don't mind, i'll play it by ear as if he's messed about with his dates then I don't want to mess things up for the rest of u guys, so if we say, set the dates etc.. as normal and i'll see what we can arrange. (he's due to return some when between 10th-24th - best be b4 26th as that's our ann and also I want to lap up the whole belatine festives with him - ment to be a v fertile time)

tooks Thu 10-Feb-05 19:07:27

hi, sorry to crash in onthis thread but cannot seem to add messages to the ttc threads. You may remember that I was with you on threads ttc 14, 15 and 16- just wanted to tell you that I am finally preg and due in september- we are really delighted and am showing every sign that this is a well established pregnancy this time- very tired and sick!- so hoping not to have another misacrriage. Best of luck to you all- have a great meet up- I probably wont get back onto the internet for months so sending baby dust and best wishes you way until then.
Tooks xxx

Hulababy Thu 10-Feb-05 20:31:24

(Congratulations* tooks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now