Talk

Advanced search

TTC #2 ....

(2 Posts)
sparkly Tue 21-Dec-04 18:48:03

DP and I have decided to go for it!! This is my 2nd, but his first. We've been together for nearly 2 years now and the timing just seems right. My dd is 5. The problem is that I have had a lot of fertility problems in the past. I had IVF, clomid, ovulation induction with perganol etc etc in an attempt to have a child. None of that worked. Then, unbelievably, I just got pregnant with my dd. Very unplanned for someone who had spent years trying. Not sure what to expect this time though - whether it is going to be easy or difficult. I have pco but since having my dd my periods have been fairly regular. I had my coil removed 2 weeks ago and this is our first month of "trying". I say trying but I'm trying to be relaxed about it and not thinking about when we should be doing it etc. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to you all before jumping onto a ttc thread!

nm Tue 21-Dec-04 19:03:49

All the best sparkly - sending good wishes your way. I too would love another baby - DD is 4.5 and starts school in January. I too have PCOS and last time had clomid, ovarian drrilling. Dr reckons I might need IVF this time.

Enough of me - all the best - keep us posted!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now