The disappointment of CD 1

(12 Posts)
Arly90 Thu 25-Nov-21 17:08:09

Hello.

So today is CD 1 so off we go again.

This is month 8 of TTC nunber 1 and I'm starting to get really disheartened by it all and really starting to worry somthing is wrong which I know is not helpful at all.

Any tips for keeping relaxed about it all and good news stories welcomed ... ... I need them today 😭 x

OP’s posts: |
MrsJ6921 Thu 25-Nov-21 17:13:59

I feel the exact same way! I’m CD1 and feel really fed up, this month will mark 6 months and I’ve come to the realisation we’re in this for the long run which sucks. We even tried pre-seed this last cycle…

Hope you feel better soon x

Arly90 Thu 25-Nov-21 17:23:10

Aw it's good to know I'm not alone.

We tried concieve plus this month.
Obviously no change 😂🙈

Now off I go to buy wine and more ovulation kits 😭🙈

LondonladyTTC Thu 25-Nov-21 18:05:42

Cycle day 1 for me too! 😞 it really is a horrible feeling and never seems to get any easier!
Heres to wine! 🍷

Arly90 Thu 25-Nov-21 18:09:18

Here's to wine indeed.

On a brighter note... We may all end the year with a BFP... 🤞🤞🤞

MrsJ6921 Thu 25-Nov-21 18:55:51

I really hope so! All I see is babies which is lovely but at the same time an even bigger reminder of what I’m missing out on every.single.month I get that one line.

MrsP21918 Fri 26-Nov-21 10:16:50

Hi girls, please may I join?
So sorry you’re both struggling at the moment and I’m sending positive vibes your way for a Christmas bfp!! I’m cd1 today buts actually our first cycle ttc so I’m a bit of a rookie but would love to have people to chat to about it all! I did actually track using opks last month out of curiosity and seems I have a short luteal phase - hoping it’s a one off and trying not to stress before we’ve even started trying

Advertisement

Dbd310 Fri 26-Nov-21 10:51:39

Hi all

Cd 1 here too! It's so disheartening. Tbh I find it unhelpful when people tell me to relax and have fun. It's not like I'm not living my normal life, or like I'm sitting in a dark room 24/7 staring at opks and hugging pregnancy tests!

LondonladyTTC Sat 27-Nov-21 08:53:43

Hope you are all feeling ok. At least it is cycle day three today, three days closer to another fertile week!

Arly90 Mon 29-Nov-21 09:44:16

Hello ladies. How we all doing?

I'm on CD 5 now and will soon be starting to DTD hopefully every other day until aorund CD 14.

My partner and I actually have quite a low sex drive (sorry TMI when not TTC we have sex about once or twice a week) but really going to go for it this month and open the window early.xx

MrsP21918 Mon 29-Nov-21 09:57:57

Hi @Arly90, I’m CD4 now so not far behind you! We will be doing the same although I ovulate fairly late so will be BD’ing quite late into my cycle. We also usually only have sex around 1/2x a week but will be going for it this month! Excited for AF to leave and get cracking. Fingers crossed for lots of December positives x

Arly90 Mon 29-Nov-21 12:20:20

I think I might go a month not doing ovulation tests. Make me so obsessed 🙈 might just go with how I'm feeling and relax a bit more this month.
I also have my Covid booster on the 14th so the week after ovulation so hoping that doesn't mess with my cycle 🙈 x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in