Trouble titties, windy 🌬 bums, & full stockings of old 💦…TTC bus 50

(1000 Posts)
Minster2012 Mon 15-Nov-21 21:50:26

When you don’t think about your days as “Monday Tuesday Wednesday” you think of them as “fertile week” or “CD12” we know the feeling.

We’ve tried baby dust (back in early 2020 I think we stopped believing in that!?, we’ve tried chocolate/pizza & sofa sex (remember that? Late 2020, that got a lot of babies!) and now we are onto manifesting, testing, pleading & yet there’s still some unwanted bleeding🤣😂well tough titties we are here to stay til we get those BFPs🤞🏻🙌🏻we just need to rinse out our foofs & get the nurses to wade through our stocking full of old sperm 💦

Whether you are TTC “normally”, IUI/ivf or anything we are a crew that cling together to the bitter end & always ready to help a sister out. We’ve had multiples, some losses so know two lines can be just as terrifying as none, and we’ve got ladies where those two lines are more illusive than a white Christmas 🎅🏻

It costs an embarrassing story for your ticket, doesn’t have to be TTC related as we know laughing when TTC is needed.

If you see mention of Instagram I have a public account where a lot of people are linked too:
Minstermusings, and a few people have created new anonymous accounts to record their TTC journey/life stupidities m/general annoyances on…just don’t mention TTC on a personal account.

Bumps & babies who want to keep track of us from our other buses 👀
@clairey844
@blackcurrantqueen
@lucyrp
@Catherinettc
@Ltay2
@BlondePotter
@Clairey844
@Gem176
@kirky658
@justanothercyster
@2020mission
@Hopeful110
@becarefuloutthere
@crazydoglady123
@Haiyaa
@lexber
@whatwonder
@bez91
@DKDK123
@minster2012
@feliznavidad2
@clolo
@gcat16
@Bea14

Story so far...

We’ve been around since March 2020 but @minster2012 took over in …
June 2020 24 BFPs
July 11 BFPs
August 18 BFPs
Sep 4 BFPs
Oct 7 BFPs
Nov 7 BFPs
Dec 14 BFPs
Jan 2021 7 BFPs
February 8 BFPs
March 5 BFPs
April 5 BFPs
May 4 BFPs
June 5 BFPs
July 1 BFP
Aug 2 BFPs
Sept 5 BFPs
October 3 BFP
November 1 BFP

Still in it for the ride are out sexy passengers:

@Franklydear
@Vil10
@Manifestingbaby
@larrythelizard
@kaylsd
@dmb91
@pennysays
@bundaberg84
@MrsBiddy

Just about hanging on with fingertips
@sausage1990

IVF/IUI/ICSI /clomid passengers as well as TTC on the side!
@somatronic
@manifestingbaby
@Dollybird89
@juno231
@paintfairy
@sunbird24
@InkyPaper

Newly promoted to the bump list;
@Bea14

OP’s posts: |
Lexber Sun 05-Dec-21 13:02:35

🎄

Lexber Sun 05-Dec-21 13:02:23

Here in solidarity as amazing as all the BFP news is and it is, let's make the new bus about festive cheer and encouraging those eggs to fertilise...

Side car for main pregnancy chat the bus for everything else and encouragement of my bowel movement 🤣🤣

Thank you @Franklydear for being honest with how you feel, I would hate for anyone to drop off because it was too much at the minute and not every May feel safe saying that. ❤️❤️❤️

So come on ladies let's get some more festive miracle BFPs xxxx

Minster2012 Sun 05-Dec-21 12:44:38

Bloody hell nearly missed it

I'm decorating, threading lights through silly letters we had at our wedding
Not gonna lie if I put these up I'm usually doing it half drunk and it's much more fun

@kaylsd so pleased for you

New bus!!

🎄Is your turkey 🦃moister than an oyster?💦TTC bus 51 http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/4418764-is-your-turkey-moister-than-an-oyster-ttc-bus-51

kaylsd Sun 05-Dec-21 12:34:51

@vil10 do you enjoy wrapping Christmas presents? I hate it me I think mine looks right untidy and I have lots of supply’s of nursing tapes so normally presents from me have pretty paper but nursing cream tape smothered around it all 🙃
@juno231 thank you for your support with my chart smile we need a little bio option on MN official chart decoder or something along those lines, your the girl to go to! Fist pump celebration for your AF staying at bay!
@bez91 90 pound later got some beautiful things 🥺 some we aren’t putting on until next year as it’ll be a pain to take down some decor to shuffle things in! We’ve even got some scent sticks for our fake tree, has anyone has these before if so do they last? As they smell lush like pine 😍
@lexber what’s your go to Christmas film? I’m currently snuggled on the sofa with our little mable 🐶 watching the holiday at the moment! Love reading your story hunny! My DH is a non identical twin 🥰 he was born at 35 week with his brother smile can we swap with the toilet issue? DH says it smells like somethings crawled up my arse and died 🙃🤣 TMI I know
@minster2012 it came! Done the FRER and it’s very much positive not a dye steal but solid, left in the recycle bin and the amazon guy left a note saying in “brown bim” never heard a bin called a bim before but I’ll go with it! Makes me emotional reading your journey you've come so far and you deserve all the happiness 🥺🌈💕
@larrythelizard I hope you have a lovely afternoon Christmas tree decorating! Do you have any festive traditions you do whilst doing it smile? Fingers and toes crossed your BFP isn’t too far away 🤞🏻
@franklydear I don’t intend on moving off this bus, it’s literally filter free life on here and I can imagine any other thread will be baby dusting sparkly reporting for saying swear words kind of ladies 😉 this bus has never failed to be supportive for me despite not being a passenger from too long ago! I’m gonna also agree on to tone things down with the BFP talk, I hope your the next one for the BFP but we won’t leave you alone 😘

Minster2012 Sun 05-Dec-21 12:33:18

@larrythelizard you don't know any better that's the thing 😂😂

Totally get the downness on the BFPs, we need to chat main pregnancy chat for the side car, I'm happy for someone else to take the mantle?

Franklydear Sun 05-Dec-21 12:04:55

@larrythelizard😁, didn’t expect any different

Advertisement

Franklydear Sun 05-Dec-21 12:04:01

Thank you all, nice to be able to throw the toys out of my pram and know you’ll collect them, I am still having flashing smiley so my cycle will be long this time again, af for Xmas day anyone?

larrythelizard Sun 05-Dec-21 12:03:36

Oh yes to be very clear I'm absolutely thrilled for you all @Vil10 @Juno231 and the rest!! And I'm happy to be a listening ear for pregnancy ailments!

I'm feeling weird today, assume it's coldy related as I'm only 7DPO so can't be any thing to do with that. I'm such an idiot; not actively trying until March yet unprotected drunk sex once and I'm back to symptom spotting as if I don't know better!

InkyPaper Sun 05-Dec-21 12:00:07

@Franklydear Don't worry, I'll be here too! I'll be stuck in admin hell for years before IVF starts at this rate 😂

Vil10 Sun 05-Dec-21 11:58:05

@Franklydear I'm not going anywhere❤️

paintfairy Sun 05-Dec-21 11:53:28

I do keep reading, just haven't had time to reply! Been out for a cooked breakfast, which I've been craving weeks. Only now I'm not that bothered. 🤣
@Lexber I sympathise on the poo issue. I get trapped wind too. And when I do need to go it is sudden and hurts!
Are you struggling to find anything you want to drink? That's where I'm at. Tea i used to love, but even with my 2 rationed one a day they now taste horrid and bitter. Decaf now tastes extra vile. I managed 1 decaf posh coffee yesterday though. Usually I love fresh orange but nope. I've tried blackcurrant. Always hated water! Last night I ended up having some coke and I can drink that! But that's hardly ideal in big quantities. It's miserable!
@Franklydear don't worry- we won't leave you! 💕

Franklydear Sun 05-Dec-21 11:34:19

And don’t you all fuck of to the graduates bus, I got used you you and I don’t like change

Franklydear Sun 05-Dec-21 11:33:20

You too @Vil10

Franklydear Sun 05-Dec-21 11:31:56

@Juno231 no, no, don’t do that, just let me have my moans in between... I would have given up if it wasn’t for you ladies, and I am truly happy for you, I love to hear it, I just can’t help thinking fucks sake it’s been two years...

Vil10 Sun 05-Dec-21 11:31:31

@Juno231 @Franklydear I agree to shutting up about bfps now, I've been guilty of it, but no more, I've been insensitive, im sorry!!

@Juno231 yes sorry I meant fertility clinic not ivf! I'm going to wait until next Sunday to do another weeks one, I don't want to ruin our few days break by doing one beforehand and not getting what I wanted!! Have a lovely time today!!

Franklydear Sun 05-Dec-21 11:27:57

@larrythelizard sorry, we’ll be the three musketeers, just need a dartagnan now.... have 0 energy today, so it’ll be a sofa day possibly order food too, nobody is moving in this house

Juno231 Sun 05-Dec-21 11:25:16

@Franklydear I don't blame you frankly - I think we should shut up about the bfp chat probably, it's not nice when it feels like the TTC people are in the minority...

@vil10 minor detail but first fertility clinic appointment rather than IVF! Bear in mind you still had months ahead of HSGs and tests. I'm so glad you didn't have to do the tube flush though, that would have been a crap one to do in vain! Here's to 3+ in two days time xx

@Minster2012 the coat comment made me giggle, what on earth goes through their heads 😂

Off to BILs and his Spanish OH for Sunday lunch today. He's only 29 but she's... 34?35? So has already told me she'd ideally like to TTC next year if he's onboard as she's worried about leaving it too late. Not gonna lie it terrified OH to think his baby brother could beat him to the first grandchild 😬

larrythelizard Sun 05-Dec-21 11:23:38

I'm here too @Franklydear 🙋🏻‍♀️ maybe we'll have to scout around MN for new passengers!

Whilst I'm still waiting for my BFP it's only fair others went first as I haven't been trying as long - everyone should get their go in turn!

Been to get a 🎄this morning so now just need to get it decorated and get a roast on.
For some reason DH thinks I love decorating the tree and I don't, I hate it!!

Lexber Sun 05-Dec-21 11:17:05

I'm 17+4 with 💖💙 twins. I joined the bus in Feb I think after having my coil out (2nd in 10years) to start TTC with my OH. I have 2 daughters from previous (14 and 11) he has non so we decided to try for A baby 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ I was an irrational symptom spotting hormonal loon in the first month so fitted in well..
we had a early loss in July, and after a sex crazed month in Aug which involved lots of nights away and lots of alcohol I went away to a festival the weekend I was due AF and much to everyone's amusement carried a tampon in my pocket the whole weekend (and for weeks after!) I was a bit off through the weekend and couldn't drink so tested Monday and got a very dark BFP... followed by extreme sickness and tiredness and constipation!!
ff to my 12 week scan and there were 2!! 😬🤣🤦🏽‍♀️😀
We found out last weekend we are having a boy and a girl- I am due 11/05/22 but will probably have them at 37 if I can keep my legs crossed so looking April.

Even after 2 kids I feel like I'm absolutely clueless and a first time mum and these beautiful ladies are amazing on the good days and the bad! I'm so pleased for all the BFPs that have followed mine and im extremely hopeful for the ladies waiting for theirs ❤️ xxx

Franklydear Sun 05-Dec-21 11:10:12

I am dreading the updated list, still on the ride will be just me and manifesting😭🙈

Franklydear Sun 05-Dec-21 11:08:44

Also I left the pot of wee in the sink when I tested, I do it about 4 in the morning, cos after that I wake up a lot of times, well, I left it there and only saw when I got up at 10.30, nobody has said anything but they had to see it, obviously dh knows what is for, but I am dreading ds asking ina few days.....🙈

Lexber Sun 05-Dec-21 11:08:00

@Minster2012 I love hearing your story ❤️❤️ truly inspiring 💖💖

Franklydear Sun 05-Dec-21 11:05:05

@DKDK123 yes, I think it’s my time to rest, I just woke up, dh is feeling better and taking a bit more of the load so I don’t have to, work will just have to wait
@Vil10 you should wait a couple of days, hard I know, but better to see the 3+, told you so, but that’s a string line, all is well, lady

Vil10 Sun 05-Dec-21 10:56:04

@Minster2012 trying to stay sane!! Oooo yess to a Christmas Day, that sounds lovely!! Good idea on the intro, here goes..

So I'm 5+2, tested positive the day we got our first ivf appointment through (got the appointment and tested positive on the Thursday and the app was made for the following Monday) this is my first ever BFP since being on this bus since May 2020, got an early scan booked for the 23rd December, hoping and praying and manifesting until then🤞🏼

Minster2012 Sun 05-Dec-21 10:43:49

The pointy end of the TWW means the end where you really start to symptom spot & want to test @LoveQ & the week that drags 😂
There's a bumps list at the start of the thread, we should encourage those who have had a BFP this week to do a little intro on them as a lot of us have been on this bus since early 2020 😂

So I'm 16 weeks pregnant, child #2 but my first was carried by my best friend as a surrogate. We've done 3 ivfs to me in 2020 after I stopped my chemo in 2019, 1 missed miscarriage from that, then April last year got pregnant naturally in April but lost that one at 6.5 weeks so we put ivf off again & I got BFP in sep.

I will update the bumps list & "newly promoted to bump" on the news thread

@Juno231 not had a bath in a year?? I love a bath, still have them now but not as hot, whoop whoop for passing AF due date!! That's awesome

@Vil10 that line looks great darling

@Lexber oooo I bloody want a bacon sarnie now.

DH headed off to Scotland this morning til late Thursday so just me & DS now, I've tided the house, hes trashed it again 😂we might try out up some Xmas bits today

@feliznavidad2 @Lexber @kaylsd jealous of pooing aghhhh only this thread!

@kaylsd we love a good Tupperware of piss, you better tell us when they've arrived & you've done it

@bez91 good luck in the interview for DH 🤞🏻

This thread is not accepting new messages.