Page 2 | Trouble titties, windy 🌬 bums, & full stockings of old 💦…TTC bus 50

(1000 Posts)
Minster2012 Mon 15-Nov-21 21:50:26

When you don’t think about your days as “Monday Tuesday Wednesday” you think of them as “fertile week” or “CD12” we know the feeling.

We’ve tried baby dust (back in early 2020 I think we stopped believing in that!?, we’ve tried chocolate/pizza & sofa sex (remember that? Late 2020, that got a lot of babies!) and now we are onto manifesting, testing, pleading & yet there’s still some unwanted bleeding🤣😂well tough titties we are here to stay til we get those BFPs🤞🏻🙌🏻we just need to rinse out our foofs & get the nurses to wade through our stocking full of old sperm 💦

Whether you are TTC “normally”, IUI/ivf or anything we are a crew that cling together to the bitter end & always ready to help a sister out. We’ve had multiples, some losses so know two lines can be just as terrifying as none, and we’ve got ladies where those two lines are more illusive than a white Christmas 🎅🏻

It costs an embarrassing story for your ticket, doesn’t have to be TTC related as we know laughing when TTC is needed.

If you see mention of Instagram I have a public account where a lot of people are linked too:
Minstermusings, and a few people have created new anonymous accounts to record their TTC journey/life stupidities m/general annoyances on…just don’t mention TTC on a personal account.

Bumps & babies who want to keep track of us from our other buses 👀
@clairey844
@blackcurrantqueen
@lucyrp
@Catherinettc
@Ltay2
@BlondePotter
@Clairey844
@Gem176
@kirky658
@justanothercyster
@2020mission
@Hopeful110
@becarefuloutthere
@crazydoglady123
@Haiyaa
@lexber
@whatwonder
@bez91
@DKDK123
@minster2012
@feliznavidad2
@clolo
@gcat16
@Bea14

Story so far...

We’ve been around since March 2020 but @minster2012 took over in …
June 2020 24 BFPs
July 11 BFPs
August 18 BFPs
Sep 4 BFPs
Oct 7 BFPs
Nov 7 BFPs
Dec 14 BFPs
Jan 2021 7 BFPs
February 8 BFPs
March 5 BFPs
April 5 BFPs
May 4 BFPs
June 5 BFPs
July 1 BFP
Aug 2 BFPs
Sept 5 BFPs
October 3 BFP
November 1 BFP

Still in it for the ride are out sexy passengers:

@Franklydear
@Vil10
@Manifestingbaby
@larrythelizard
@kaylsd
@dmb91
@pennysays
@bundaberg84
@MrsBiddy

Just about hanging on with fingertips
@sausage1990

IVF/IUI/ICSI /clomid passengers as well as TTC on the side!
@somatronic
@manifestingbaby
@Dollybird89
@juno231
@paintfairy
@sunbird24
@InkyPaper

Newly promoted to the bump list;
@Bea14

OP’s posts: |
Manifestingbaby Tue 16-Nov-21 15:26:42

👋 hi I'm here, I found you guys and I found the duck @Minster2012 in under 10 seconds! I'm so proud, greatest achievement of the week so far 😂 the bump and baby list is seriously outnumbering the ttc list now! I mean it should be by bus 50 shouldn't it! Congratulations to all 😊
Baby dust to the rest of us 🤪

Minster2012 Tue 16-Nov-21 15:52:52

@Juno231 expect the unexpected with MAFS that's the thing, it's the programme that keeps on giving 😂😂

@kaylsd small steps towards the end goal then that's good!

@Ltay2 was it blonde potter? Hampshire? It would be great fun for a meet up!

@Justanothercyster stop apologising you fool
😂just enjoy your time with your girl, she looks gorgeous

@Franklydear I love seeing everyone on Insta too! That's why I like it, it's an easy way of seeing how ppl are getting on

@paintfairy is it any better holding on when you are awake? As by this stage it shouldn't have to be FMU I wouldn't have thought? A 3 hour hold would be fine?

@MrsBiddy you gotta wait on the turkey 🦃 😂😂

@Franklydear it will come xx

@dmb91 do you have an appointment upcoming? Did you try the EMKFIT you tube workouts, we like them here

@Somatronic sorry these ladies got too excited at the end of the last thread 🧵 I think a lot of the ppl on MAFS def have to be loopy but she is fun in a kooky way! So are you getting the letrozole paid for by them, if so that's def better than nothing 🤞🏻what do you think about POAS in few days?

Boom @Manifestingbaby for the 🦆🦆🦆you win absolutely nothing!!

Have we got everyone? @Vil10 @2020mission we are here! In case my tags didn't work!

Sat at consultant antenatal clinic waiting. Note to self DON'T wear heavy doc martens here as I get weighed.

Kirky658 Tue 16-Nov-21 17:26:45

I found you all!!!!! Been super shit at keeping up sorry, waiting for some bfps!!! Having a tricky time with Alice so following when I can. Starting something called EMDR therapy tomorrow to help with my birth trauma x

DKDK123 Tue 16-Nov-21 17:57:30

Just having a quick skim thru catch up (from old bus 1st), I've been exhausted and heading to bed straight after dinner most nights so fell behind 😴. Plus my Grans very ill in hospital which hasn't been helping.

@Juno231 that venue for your works night out looks stunning, very jealous!

@inkypaper any improvement on your SIL? How scary for the family.

Glad the scan went well @clolo

Good to see you back @Dollybird89, not so good on the mega cycles but glad ttc is back on the cards again.

@Minster2012 love the casual mic drop announcement to your friends bet they were shocked but so thrilled for you.

A tentative congratulations @Bea14 tho Nice line progression there

@Vil10 love your mums response to the IVf chat, I'd have cried too!

@blackcurrantqueen I don't think the scanxiety ever really goes away, I've got one on Friday too and even tho my latest one was just under 2 weeks ago and all was well then, already my minds preparing for the worst on Friday 🙈 Can't believe how far on you are already tho that seems to have flown in ( tho maybe not for you)

@Ltay2 he's so cute 🥰 and how lovely you're still in touch with old members.

Hope all goes well with the new therapy tomorrow @kirky658

Somatronic Tue 16-Nov-21 18:02:31

@Minster2012 no I won't POAS. I reckon this was just a light period. I asked on the phone today about the lining and she said it was fine but not as thick as other months. Hope the appointment went well!

A colleague had a stroke at work today. He just keeled over onto his desk. Frightening. No idea how he is. He was taken away in an ambulance this afternoon.

InkyPaper Tue 16-Nov-21 18:24:38

Hey everyone, hope you're all OK. Thanks for checking in ❤️ SiL is in a critical condition and we don't know what's going to happen. It's all been really horrible, we're all just trying to pitch in an help with the new baby. Taking each day at a time.

Advertisement

Dollybird89 Tue 16-Nov-21 19:11:55

Just marking my spot , gonna have a big catch up from previous thread 🤣 I'm slacking at replying so forgive me 🙈

Bea14 Tue 16-Nov-21 19:27:54

Taking my seat on the bus 🚌

Thanks, feeling positive about the line progression too. Managed to hold off POAS today but going to do it again tomorrow and hope to see more progress.

@InkyPaper I am so sorry to hear about your SIL what a scary time! Sounds like your family have really pulled together to help with the newborn though.

Also @Somatronic that sounds very frightening to see at work, your poor colleague! That sounds hopeful about the Letrozole, better than nothing as you say! Do you think they could maybe change your dose or something?

@dmb91 and @Dollybird89 I know how frustrating long cycles are. I tried inositol and I took conceive plus and conceive plus ovulation support and it did reduce the length of my cycles. Don't know if that might be worth a try?

@DKDK123 Sorry to hear about your gran, Good luck with your scan on Friday though. Is this a 12 week scan or a private one? Hope all goes well.

@Minster2012 Hope your appointment went well!

Franklydear Tue 16-Nov-21 19:39:23

Oh my, how many pickles we have just now, best wishes to everyone

bez91 Tue 16-Nov-21 19:46:14

@Minster2012 whooops did the doc martens sabotage your weight?

@Somatronic oh how scary for him and you all. Really hope he's ok!

@InkyPaper it sounds an awful time for you all. Well done on sticking together through a really tough time. Sending love ❤️

@DKDK123 oooh is this a private scan? We've toyed with the idea, waiting to see if the consultant wanted to rescan me at 16 weeks before paying for one. Sorry to hear about your gran 💕

I've been on a course all day for Asbestos inspection as mine has lapsed. Self indulgent trainer who couldn't talk enough about himself 🙄. He spent half the day telling us that his first wife left him because cyanide made him infertile so I'm after a half day course on it I'm now fully competent in giving advice on cyanide infertility if anyone comes across this problem 🤦🏼‍♀️

Dollybird89 Tue 16-Nov-21 20:03:20

@franklydear no TTC plan as of yet, just blind hope ATM lol 🤣
@manifestingbaby gp won't do much tbh and they said the medication to bring on af can affect fertility so it's a catch 22?
@minster2012 I don't think we pushing for the SA yet, think main focus is weight loss once I get rid of this flu that's now developed into a chest infection.
Sending love @inkypaper xx

And thanks to any well wishers I missed,
Its nice to be back on here and rambling again ☺️ I've made a new playlist on YouTube full of new hiit emfit workouts to try once I shake this nasty infection 🤧🥴

Ltay2 Tue 16-Nov-21 20:29:54

@Minster2012 No not blondepotter although she is on the fb group ☺️ was definitely Blondie maybe with some numbers after!

Minster2012 Tue 16-Nov-21 20:55:42

@DKDK123 you make sure you listen to your body, if you need to go to sleep then do it. Hope your gran gets better. Another scan on Friday! Whoop whoop! This is the 12 week one right. Another chance to see Emily Simba!

@InkyPaper oh my, my heart goes out to you and your family. It's times like these that families really come to the fore. All the best wishes & thinking of her

Oh my god another one for scary things @Somatronic how awful. Hope that are alright ' not keeled over in response to the hate mailers 🤞🏻I'll let you off POAS then

@paintfairy I had a thought on the FMU thing. Can you go out and sort the horses for 3 hours in the morning & test with SMU? Something that keeps your mind occupied too?

I think you've done really well @Bea14 with holding off today 🙌🏻let's hope tomorrow looks even better

Cyanide infertility @bez91 that's immense!! I'm surprised he didn't say asbestos infertility 😂it sounds errrr riveting. Not 😂yep I weighed myself this morning & was pretty pleased. I got weighed by them and apparently 2kg heavier. I don't think my lunch was that heavy 😂but my boots are heavy!

Right @Dollybird89 let's get rid of that chest infection & get on that workout playlist.

Had my appointment & there was an antenatal consultant & an endocrine consultant which was great. After going through my history & they did a lot of raising eyebrows & saying "wow you are complicated!" The antenatal consultant then immediately said "so how do you feel about a planned c section?"..."we don't want you getting to an emergency situation & with all your surgery (let alone my steroid deficiency for which I have to avoid stress & will have IV steroids) you could tear your internal scars if you bear downwards pushing...so we want to avoid that" eeeekkk! So that's decision made, at just over 13 weeks. 😳

Oooo look what's arrived today @Dollybird89 can't open it yet 🙌🏻exciting! DH has just put the dogs to bed in the crate next to it oblivious that's his birthday present was sat there 😂🤪

In other news we've also just discussed booking a gender scan at 16 weeks and found a morning he can do it before he goes to Scotland for a week 🙌🏻he said I could have a night at a spa as he's going away as per usual but I've chosen a cheaper 3 hour spa /massage afternoon locally after my next midwives appointment & having another scan instead 😊

Dollybird89 Tue 16-Nov-21 21:26:44

@minster2012 I'm so glad you got it ok, it's gonna be killing me and OH till he sees it! (Btw there are some care instructions/info inside the axe head cover) I'm more excited about your OH bday than my own 🙈🤣🤣

Dollybird89 Tue 16-Nov-21 21:28:36

@minster2012 .. hit send too soon, I guess it's good you got a plan already and got all the experts on board, oooo gender scan!!! Exciting!! I'm hoping to book in a pedicure but never had anything like it before 😂

Franklydear Tue 16-Nov-21 21:44:45

@Minster2012 @Dollybird89 I remember that! We really can get excited about anything, can we?
@minster I think cheaper spa + scan is a winning combination, good call, and thinking about it, yep, csection is the way to go
@dolly hoping in a prayer is half the plan anyway
@Kirky658 hope the new therapy works, you both look fantastic
@InkyPaper hope everything works out, and glad you have all pulled together
@Somatronic that’s awful, hope he’ll be ok,
@paintfairy however longest you can manage, I get up a couple of times at night, in daytime I don’t have a hope in hell to poas
@bez91 cyanide? Is he serious? Like that can kill you serious?

Nerdy rant today, so USA has accused Russia of sending a satellite too close to the iss and put the astronauts in danger, but that is stupid because 1. Russia pays for most the cost, in fact they already planned to stop funding in a few years and guess what? it’ll have to come down 2. Most of the astronauts in iss are Russian, every mission must have at least a Russian astronauts, a kind of we pay for it, we put the conditions sort of thing
Russia says it was in the green zone, and mission control is in Russia, beside the point, but don’t thread, there’s a new space station being planned, sort of iss substitute the Mir... still with me?

Minster2012 Tue 16-Nov-21 21:45:01

@Dollybird89 we might have to leave it til after his birthday as we are in center Parcs over it next week

@paintfairy allllllllll the luck 🍀

@larrythelizard we are here!! I'm sorry it was a total fail on pasting the link to nes thread. Who else are we missing??

Franklydear Tue 16-Nov-21 21:50:28

In the interest of accuracy, the one Russian minimum is also to do with the transport in the Soyuz, when space x does it, there’s no Russians, but they only visit, there’s no mission either

paintfairy Tue 16-Nov-21 21:54:16

@Minster2012 I need to catch up but I just want to say - MAFS finale was amazing! And Belinda didn't disappoint with her outfit! 🤣

larrythelizard Tue 16-Nov-21 22:34:21

Got you @Minster2012 - I'd only scanned the active threads not actually went to the conception board which was silly - busy day!

We need to recruit some more passengers otherwise we might slip off the conception board!

Sounds like they're taking good care of you @Minster2012 and a planned section sounds a great idea

She's such a mini you @Justanothercyster! Take it easy and go steady, my seriously unscientific research of talking to friends says that EMCS recovery much harder than ELCS.

@paintfairy hmm I don't know, test lots?!

Cyanide infertility, hadn't even heard of it @bez91!

You lost me with that one @Franklydear but I did have a training course at 8am today so brain is mush!

Manifestingbaby Tue 16-Nov-21 23:08:31

@larrythelizard or we could all quit dicking around and get pregnant and move over to the pregnancy board for the next bus 🤣

@justanothercyster congratulations on your little girl. Sorry you had such a hard time. Hope you are doing ok.

@inkypaper that's awful. Hope she is ok.

@Minster2012 that sounds like a sensible plan. It is early alright but at least that's decided and you know what you're doing x

@Ltay 8 months 😲 I'm shocked! Sounds like you are both doing great 🥰

DKDK123 Wed 17-Nov-21 05:28:03

@somatronic how frightening I hope your colleague is ok!

@bea14 @bez91 @Minster2012 yea it's the NHS '12week' scan that's actually at nearly 13 1/2weeks 🙄, I couldn't wait that long to check all was still ok so booked the private one two weeks ago at 11 1/2. The logical part of my brain knows the liklihood of anything bad happening in the past 2 weeks is now slim at this far along........but when have our brains ever been logical, of course I'm still shitting it! I think it won't be until I can feel this baby kicking every day that I'll fully be able to relax.

@bez91 your course sounded erm riveting 😂 nothing worse than a self indulgent trainer on a course.

@minster2012 it's good that your teams are working closely together. Given your medical history a section definitely does make sense. I remember finding out with DS that I'd have to have a section at the 12 week scan (after they discovered the massive fibroid in the way that I'd been oblivious to before) and bawling my eyes out because I'd been researching water births that morning 🙈😂 Not a good idea to tell a hormonal pregnant lady she can't have something she wants 🤣
Fab news on your spa day and gender scan 🥳 All going well we'll be having a gender scan too, mainly because DS is still utter convinced he's having a sister and will need time to get over the disappointment if it turns out to be a brother 😂 Does your DS know yet? I was skim reading half asleep last night so may have missed it if you told him.

Franklydear Wed 17-Nov-21 05:38:43

@larrythelizard I didn’t want to go into much detail, sorry, not something I can rant to irl people, I had a Russian young college I could talk about this but unfortunately he left as he moved away
@DKDK123 your ds is so sweet, I hope is a girl and will be called Emily, he would be so chuffed, but is sensible to find out to have time to adapt
@Manifestingbaby deal! Let’s do it!
I haven’t heard back from the doctors so I guess the little bit of blood was enough

Minster2012 Wed 17-Nov-21 07:17:59

@Manifestingbaby @larrythelizard I don't want to be driving the bus forever!! You all need to get up the duff! Quickly

@Franklydear yep totally lost me! Sorry!

@DKDK123 it makes total sense on the anxiety about the scan, we all have fingers crossed for it. We haven't told DS yet, we are working upto it, DH said something about babies to him the other day & it carried on by DS asking questions & DH trying to explain that only mummy's have babies not daddy's. yesterday DS was talking to me about his invisible baby dog & I said do you want a baby? He said yes please, a boy, so I said "maybe you'll have to ask daddy for a baby" but when daddy came back he asked him the other burning questions of the day which was "why does granny have chickens & we don't" 😂so we are kinda working upto it 😂

@paintfairy I still need to watch last nights MAFS I'm pleased to hear it wont disappoint! Here's hoping you get the best result today

Franklydear Wed 17-Nov-21 07:30:58

Well, ds was complaining this morning about feeling unwell and had a cough so I did the lateral flow test before school rather than after, positive, the line came before the control one, luckily I had a pcr at home and it’s already on it’s way, I am negative, but will test daily

This thread is not accepting new messages.