Is symptoms disappearing a good sign?

(9 Posts)
hereforthefood Wed 13-Oct-21 15:03:29

Hello everyone! I've had a bit of an odd cycle this month (currently CD38) but I estimate myself to be around 12/13dpo. I had a small amount of pink spotting when wiping on CD35 (9/10dpo) which I'm hoping was implantation.

Basically, before the spotting I had every symptom under the sun, headaches, cramps, breast pain, nausea, bachache, you name it, I had it. However, since the spotting everything's just stopped. I've felt completely fine for the past 3 days (except for a tiny amount of breast tenderness today) and I'm really not sure what to make of it.

Anybody got any experiences or knowledge they'd like to bestow on me?

OP’s posts: |
Kittyofwhitby Wed 13-Oct-21 17:14:10

I kept a good track of my symptoms in my last two pregnancies and just checked these for you. Between day 10-14 post ovulation I was getting a lot of things like twinges, stretch feelings, gas and wind and bloating etc. Then I stopped having anything for about a week and a half and then the nausea gradually started along with increased urination and tiredness but unable to sleep. Similar pattern both times.

I did get a positive preg test both times in the period of 10-14 days post ovulation. Have you done a test yet ?

hereforthefood Thu 14-Oct-21 08:41:55

Thank you for your reply, and that's very interesting! Maybe the loss of symptoms is a good thing🤔 I just assumed with progesterone increasing, rather than dropping, that symptoms would be going insane!

I got my ovulation dates wrong so the last test I did was on CD35 (what I thought was 17dpo), the day of the spotting. I assumed it was AF arriving but now idk, hoping it was implantation bleeding and I get a positive soon!!

hereforthefood Thu 14-Oct-21 08:42:09

Anyone else willing to share their experiences? smile

hereforthefood Thu 14-Oct-21 10:35:47

Bump!

hereforthefood Thu 14-Oct-21 14:16:06

Bump! Anybody?

SareBear87 Fri 15-Oct-21 15:19:25

The only "symptom" before my BFPs was the lack of symptoms. I felt perfectly normal, as in I might have well been on CD14 not CD30 and due on immediately!

About 2 days before I tested (around 18DPO) I became extremely thirsty but couldn't tell you if that was related or not!

Normally before AF I get every "pregnancy" symptom known to Google!

Advertisement

SmellyOldOwls Fri 15-Oct-21 16:38:40

Don't PMS symptoms usually disappear a day or two before your period starts? Happens when the progesterone drops I think.

hereforthefood Wed 20-Oct-21 11:37:48

7 days later and still no AF so I'm pretty sure it isn't because of that @SmellyOldOwls 😂

@SareBear87 I'm now 18dpo (I think), I'm going to wait and test again on Friday to give HCG as big a chance as possible to increase as I'm only using an IC. I do have symptoms again though, and today, suspiciously, I woke up super thirsty with a mega dry mouth🤔

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in