6dpo and already had symptoms

(38 Posts)
Kelly7113 Sun 03-Oct-21 10:27:11

Hi guys. I know a lot of you will go off what Google says and tell me it’s too early to know your pregnant at 6dpo. Truth is iv know deep down I am since 3 dpo. I believe although it won’t be producing hcg yet the egg on its was to implanting sends chemical signals boosting progesterone much higher than normal if you have not conceived. From 3 dpo I have felt nauseous, had lots of gas, felt heavy full ache in my womb. My cervix is medium height and extremely soft iv never felt it so soft, lots of stretchy white discharge but mostly it’s creaming but vast amounts and it somehow feels wider in there. Last night I felt the implantation happening. It’s too early to test but I just know iv done it. This will be baby number 4. And my last one I suspect. Obviously I’m hoping I’m right, I could be wrong but I’m very in tune with my body. I also weirdly had a panic attack yesterday which hasn’t happened for about a year. I’m tired and extra hungry all the time. This is month 2 of ttc and I used preseed nd charted ovulation. I ovulated Monday and it’s now Sunday. I’m going to start testing at 8dpo. I know a lot of people will say people don’t implant till 6dpo or later but that’s not true. My last pregnancy I implanted at 4 dpo. This time I think it was 5dpo. But I’m pretty certain that the chemicals the egg sends to our body to tell us fertilisation has occurred can cause a lot of symptoms similar to those that hcg produces. So I don’t think it’s silly at all to symptom spot so early on. I’ll keep you updated hopefully I get my bfp. I was pregnant last year and sadly ended is mc but I have such a strong feeling right now. I just know I’m pregnant and need to wait to test. Anyone else on dpo who wants to share symptoms?

OP’s posts: |
Kelly7113 Tue 05-Oct-21 09:43:04

Faint bfp 8 dpo. Frer. I knew it. My cervix is high no soft I have lots of creamy cm. I felt implantation happen the last couple of days. I even feel sick I I’ve a head ach and cramps. I’m so exited I hope it’s a sticky bean. My womb also felt cold yesterday like someone was blowing air up there so that’s a weird sign

Pugmumm Tue 05-Oct-21 09:51:07

Looks like a faint positive OP.

SleepingStandingUp Tue 05-Oct-21 09:54:11

When u had symptoms really early I had twins. Good luck and congratulations

FlyOnTheWall89 Tue 05-Oct-21 10:14:27

@Kelly7113 congrats! Can you tell me about checking your cervix? I haven't done this before and don't know what the difference between hard / soft is? What means ovulation etc?

firsttimeTTC2021 Tue 05-Oct-21 11:10:38

Would also be keen on finding out how to check cervix too! I haven't done it before, and no idea what I'd be looking out for.

Thanks! And hope all goes well for you xx

Spikerfish Sun 10-Oct-21 12:35:04

Hi, late to this thread I know! So I’ve not been using precautions for a while but nothing has happened so this month I decided to get an app and give it everything I got. I’m currently 6Dpo according to my app. (So not sure how accurate that is ) The last few days I’ve had weird shooting type feeling in my uterus, bloating, and back ache but too if my back as well as Lower back and yesterday a awful headache .. I took two tests as I’m so desperate for a baby but they was both negatives. Af is due in just over a week.. what do people think my chances are? X

Advertisement

FlyOnTheWall89 Sun 10-Oct-21 13:51:09

@Spikerfish if you are only 6DPO, it’s WAY too early to test. X

Spikerfish Sun 10-Oct-21 14:03:00

I did think that it was to early, I just got a bit excited but excited way to early :/ I only joined this page today so new to it all! but something just feels different so getting my hopes up! Don’t know why as I know how devastated I will be if it’s not worked this month again :/ my boobs are tender and the bottom of by stomach feels tender today and my body feels like run down! Anyone else experienced any of these symptoms xx

Kelly7113 Mon 11-Oct-21 11:03:04

Was due on today so I took a digi no I'm defo pregnant. Thank you all for your reply's. iv only just noticed them I didn't get any emails to say there had been reply's. it's weird I just knew from a couple days after ovulation. And I could feel the implantation. I'm so happy hope it's a sticky bean. How is everyone else doing this cycle? X

Kelly7113 Mon 11-Oct-21 11:12:10

For those asking about the cervix checking, usually if you insert a clean middle finger you can feel a little kind of ball. With a slight opening like lips on the side of it, when it's high soft and open your ovulating, when it's low hard and open it's period coming, checking cervix for pregnancy isn't a sure sign but it is a good indicator. So after ovulation it starts to drop low and feels like the tip of your nose, if you have conceived it goes high again, but some women stay low until 6 weeks or more, if you have conceived it will feel more like lips or the walls of your vagina rather than the tip of the nose feel. About a week after I dtd I noticed how extra soft and wet it was. Usually you dry up after ovulation but I had lots of cm wet and white and sometimes slightly stretchy x hope that help x

FlyOnTheWall89 Mon 11-Oct-21 11:14:32

@Kelly7113 Always trust your intuition :-). Exciting for you. Fingers crossed for my own BPF this month x

Kelly7113 Mon 11-Oct-21 11:19:09

FlyOnTheWall89

*@Kelly7113* Always trust your intuition :-). Exciting for you. Fingers crossed for my own BPF this month x

Thank you I'm very exited. Fingers crossed this is your month hun xx

Spikerfish Mon 11-Oct-21 11:36:27

Massive congratulations @Kelly7113 that’s amazing!! I’m 7dpo and I’ve had cramps I’ve never had before in places I’ve never had before .. head aches and back ache for like four days straight and today my boobs are full and sore! And vivid dreams about being pregnant! I also keep checking for AF as last 24 hours I feel wet down below but nothing there .. Really hoping it’s early pregnancy! did you experience any of this? I’ve never been pregnant before so not sure what to expect xx

Kelly7113 Mon 11-Oct-21 13:43:49

Spikerfish

Massive congratulations @Kelly7113 that’s amazing!! I’m 7dpo and I’ve had cramps I’ve never had before in places I’ve never had before .. head aches and back ache for like four days straight and today my boobs are full and sore! And vivid dreams about being pregnant! I also keep checking for AF as last 24 hours I feel wet down below but nothing there .. Really hoping it’s early pregnancy! did you experience any of this? I’ve never been pregnant before so not sure what to expect xx

Yes that sounds very similar to what I expect need hun. Good luck! Trust what your feeling x

Kelly7113 Mon 11-Oct-21 13:44:50

Sorry auto correct that's exactly what I experienced hun x

Spikerfish Mon 11-Oct-21 16:53:26

I’m going to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.. congratulations again xx

graceyloren Tue 12-Oct-21 22:55:34

I'm 5dpo and I really think I am. I'm so tired today I ended up having a 4 hour nap and my boobs are sore but only the sides of them and I have a really dull ache at the bottom of my tummy, what do you think? Am I being stupid by being so hopeful?

Kelly7113 Wed 13-Oct-21 12:21:50

graceyloren

I'm 5dpo and I really think I am. I'm so tired today I ended up having a 4 hour nap and my boobs are sore but only the sides of them and I have a really dull ache at the bottom of my tummy, what do you think? Am I being stupid by being so hopeful?

Sounds similar to me hun sounds promising. X

Spikerfish Thu 14-Oct-21 06:59:15

I’m 10dpo now I wake up in the morning every day this week with like a nausea you get when you’re hungry but I’m not hungry.. still got back and boob ache but also AF type ache in my stomach.. going to test Saturday if AF hasn’t done early x

Kelly7113 Thu 14-Oct-21 17:38:38

Spikerfish

I’m 10dpo now I wake up in the morning every day this week with like a nausea you get when you’re hungry but I’m not hungry.. still got back and boob ache but also AF type ache in my stomach.. going to test Saturday if AF hasn’t done early x

Let us know how you get on x

Spikerfish Thu 14-Oct-21 17:52:25

Hmm had some period type cramps today and it’s due between now and next week starting to worry xx

Spikerfish Fri 15-Oct-21 08:01:17

Got A BFN at 2:AM when I couldn’t sleep at 10DPO

Kelly7113 Fri 15-Oct-21 08:06:48

Spikerfish

The lead upto my bfp and after even now I still get period type cramps I even had some spotting but it was implantation spotting. It's normal to have cramps before bfp and also before af hopefully it's not as for you hun. I know the tww is so hard just try to relax x

Kelly7113 Fri 15-Oct-21 08:08:12

Spikerfish

I meant hopefully it's not AF for you, positive thoughts x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in